Scandal Maker

Jung Dubu the Troublemaker

On a chilly winter night at a park somewhere in Seoul, a couple can be seen trudging through the snow. Both were covered from head to toe, not only to fight the frigid weather but also to hide from the prying eyes of people. The man was struggling to control an over excited dog.

 

“So, Oppa, I heard you’ve been bragging about your ‘close’ relationships with female idols” said the woman as she grabbed the man’s arm.

 

“Huh? Where did you hear that?” answered the man, trying to stop the little ball of fur from eating the snow.

 

“Unnie deul have read some articles and uri fans in twitter have been talking about it as well. So who are they?”

 

“Dubu-yah, stop that, that’s not food. What do you mean who?” he answered feigning ignorance.

 

“The girls you have ‘close’ relationships with.” she probed with a glint in her eyes.

 

“No one, you know I’m closest to you jagiya.” He answered, immediately taking his eyes from the dog and smiling foolishly at her.

 

“Are you sure? Because I heard you’re really close to IU-ssi, Ailee unnie, AOA. Hmm, who else were there?” she countered, counting each one with her fingers. All the while, she can feel him start to panic.

 

“Hyuuu—n…”

 

“Oh! That’s right, you’re closest to Tiffany unnie in SNSD and you even had ‘private gatherings’. How come I wasn’t invited?” She abruptly stopped in her tracks, crossed her arms and turned her head to glare at him.

 

“Hyuuuun, ani-ya, it’s not like that. I said that, because well, they are my friends. And besides, the public is already aware of our friendship. You know I just want to protect you buin-ah. They are not yet ready for us. Just a little while more.” He looked at her seriously, his eyes asking her to understand. Not noticing that he let go of the dog leash.

 

“Ara, Oppa. But really, would it kill them if you said my name on broadcast?” She asked, irritation evident in her voice.

 

“Buin-ah, please wait just a little longer. If it were only up to me, I would shout Seo Joohyun every minute I’m on broadcast. I am proud to have such a beautiful and talented girlfriend. But I don’t want you to get hurt.” He said solemnly, grabbing her hand and putting it in his coat pocket.

 

“I am proud of you too Jung Yonghwa-ssi” she said cheekily. “I can’t wait for the day where we can walk around in daylight, post photos together with uri Dubu…” she suddenly stopped and turned to him.

 

“Oppa, where’s Dubu?”

 

“Huh? What do you mean where? She’s just…” He trailed off as he took his left hand out from his pocket. Yonghwa turned back to her, panic written on his face as he realized there was no leash.

 

“Ottoke? Dubu-yah? Where are you baby?” Seohyun called out as she searched their surroundings.

 

“Dubu. Jung Dubu, where are you?” Yonghwa said repeatedly, checking behind the bushes.

 

They continued searching for the precious fluff ball not noticing a man standing not too far away. The man turned his head as he heard them shouting for someone. As they got closer, he gasped in shock and hurriedly took his mobile phone out.

 

Seohyun and Yonghwa continued searching for their dog, oblivious of someone following them.

 

Suddenly, a noise was heard from the direction of the playground.

 

“Arf! Arf!”

 

“Hyun, did you hear that?”

 

“Arf! Arf! Arf!”

 

“It’s coming from over there” Seohyun said pointing in the direction of the playground.

 

As they drew nearer the barking got louder and only then they recognized the distress in the barks. The couple hurriedly ran and what they saw had them laughing.

 

There, Jung Dubu stood on top of the slide looking pitifully at his parents.

 

“Aigoo, uri aegi” said Yonghwa as he reached for the scared dog. “Why did you run off? You almost gave us a heart attack” he continued gently as he cradled her.

 

“Let’s go home. I think that’s enough excitement for the night” Seohyun announced as she gently Dubu’s head and wrapped her in her scarf. The little dog let out a whimper and snuggled further into her dad’s arms.

 

The little family walked off to their car leaving a very shocked and ecstatic man behind.

 

“Daebak. Daebak.” He repeatedly muttered while looking at his phone.

 

 

The Next Day                   

 

 

Yongseo is real?!

 

 

CNBLUE’s Jung Yonghwa and SNSD’s Seohyun captured on a secret date.

 

 

From reel to real: Yongseo couple’s secret rendezvous caught on camera

 

 

 

 

Authors Note:

Pleas forgive any mistakes, this is my frist time writing a story. I typed this at 2am and I'm too lazy and sleepy to proofread hehe. Comments are greatly appreciated.

Well, hope you enjoy reading my goguma friends! :D