Mcbreakfast

I think I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, as Jaejoong walked out from his house, he remembered his encounter with this strange man named Yunho who approached him easily. It was a new feeling that somebody actually talked to him outside from his family, friends, and work. Outside from his comfort zone.

Even though he thought it was weird, he has his small hope of meeting him again today. It's not everyday - more like every year- that he meets someone new, but, he also doesn't know how to interact. What should he say? How can he converse? Or will the man remember him?

 

Without his realization, he was walking with his head up high searching left and right for the man, although not sure how he looks like. Maybe, he'll recognize once he sees him.

 

"That's how you do it, don't look down while walking"

 

Jaejoong nearly jumped out of surprise when someone from his side suddenly spoke near his ear, and to add that it was the man he was "unconsciously" looking for.

 

"Good morning, Jaejoong" Yunho chuckled as he saw Jaejoong's reaction.

 

"G-good morning…."

 

"Did you have breakfast? I'm hungry, I wasn't able to eat at home before I left"

 

''I-"

 

"C'mon, let's get something to eat" Jaejoong was pulled by the hand before he could even say something

 

Yunho headed for Mcdonalds

 

"You can sit here, I'll order the food. What do you want?" Yunho asked as he made Jaejoong sit near the window.

 

"I thought we're getting breakfast?" Jaejoong looked confused.

 

"Yeah"

 

"But, this is Mcdonalds…." Jaejoong said in a soft voice but Yunho still heard him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter