Club for the first time

I think I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another long day in the office, but Jaejoong's mind is still stuck in what happened to him that morning; breakfast at Mcdonalds with someone he just met.

It was almost time to end work when he took out the business card from his pocket, staring at it thinking of what he should do. He wanted to go out but he do not know how to continuously interact with his new acquaintance. Although it surprised him that he was actually thinking of meeting the man, because strangely he felt a bit comfortable with him.

The business card almost slipped out of Jaejoong's fingers when his colleague tapped him on the shoulders to say goodbye. It was time to go home and he still can't decide if he will contact Yunho. He looked one last time at the card before putting it back again in his pocket, fixed his things and prepared to go home.

"Jaejoong!" It was not even a second that Jaejoong stepped out from his office building when he heard his name, he stiffened, recognizing who called him.

"Good work today!" Yunho walked beside Jaejoong and placed his arms around Jaejoong's shoulders

"Why are you here? And good work to you too" 

"I figured you won't call me so I came here to pick you up"

"Pick me up? For what?"

"For our night out! We'll drink till dawn!

"It's only Wednesday today, we both have work tomorrow and I don't really drink"

"Doesn't matter"

The 2 men are now standing infront of a club Jaejoong never thought or imagined entering, he thought it was impossible for someone like him. But now he is just a few meters away from the door because of a certain someone.

"Yunho, I don't think I can...."

"Why not? Let's go!"

"No! I can't... My clothes...."

Yunho looked at him from head to toe, examining the newbie. Jaejoong was wearing what an ordinary salary man would - suit a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter