Stranger

I think I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jaejoong. An ordinary timid office worker that is too quiet you won't even notice he's there. He's often mistaken as anti-social, thus, he doesn't escape the bullying of his colleagues. Not really much bullying, more like teasing. They like teasing the cold boy because he doesn't show any reaction.

He arrives in the office earlier than everybody because he thinks it's relaxing if he's alone. But, one tuesday morning an incident held him late. 

Jaejoong was walking with his mind floating, imagining that he's a much stronger and confident person that he can easily say 'Good morning' to the people who he passes by, tease back his colleauges, and walk with his head up high. He was so into his dreamland that he can't help but smile. And accidentaly bump into a stranger.

"Hey, be careful" Then unknown voice got his full attention.

"Sorry" Jaejoong softly muttered as he lifted his head and he saw that the stranger's coffee spilled on his hands.

"I'm really sorry. I'm sorry" Jaejoong repeated as he searched for his handkerchief to wipe the stranger's hands.

"It's okay. Just look where you're going. What if I was holding something sharp" 

Jaejoong's eyes grew bigger when he imagined what would happen.

"Hey! You're in a daze again"

"Sorry"

"Buy me coffee"

"What?"

"If you're really sorry, buy me coffee"

"Oh sure. There's a vending machine around the corner"

"Nope. I wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter