Fate

Let's Be Friend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Wendy and Krystal having a little chat beside the pool in Wendy's house that afternoon. Kai supposed to be join them but he's not coming yet.

"lt's not that l don't like him... he's quite good looking...But these good looking guys usually have their noses up in the air...they have to be brought down to earth." Krystal smirk.

"Mwo? No! Krystal, Kai is not like that!" Wendy who was reading the love story novel for the umpteenth time suddenly closed the book and glared at Krystal.

"Wow you so scary..." Krystal were sitting by the pool, she splashed the water to Wendy to .

"Really? You seem to be quite into Kai? If I don't know you better I would think while writing all those letters you already fall for him." 

"Don't be stupid." This time Wendy not even move his eyes from the book. Worry if Krystal can see what she's hiding in her heart.

"I know, you're not going to fall in love. You only have time for your books & computer. And you're a good daughter. You'll marry the person your parents
choose for you, right?

"And you? What sort of a marriage are you going to have?" Wendy tried to change the subject by asking, nervously. She had never lied to her before.

"Me? l'm definitely going to have a love marriage!"

"Are you in love with Kai...?"

Krytal smirks "Krystal doesn't fall in love with boys. Boys fall in love with Krystal..." And then she winks and splashed more water to Wendy.

"Aughhh Krystal stop it!!" But Wendy's still laughed.

"lf you're talking about love...then you must've mentioned my name?" Kai come out of nowhere.

The girl stop acting childish. Knowing the question was for her Krystal smiled widely. "You wish!"

Kai laughed. "Do you remember when we were kids? We'd skipped school and come playing here?

"And Wendy used to bring our homework!" 

"Hahaha yeah I remembered it and then me and Kai..." Wendy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter