Lies

Let's Be Friend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe we have to get up this early just to welcome them." Krystal grumbled.

"It's not just 'them', Mr. Kim, me and Mr. Son has become a close friend since childhood. You even made friends with their son when you were little. Do you remember? His name is Kai."

"Yeah yeah, I know. Apparently I've always exchanged emails with him." Krystal replied lazily.

"You what?"

"Nothing."

Soon as they arrived at the airport, Mr. Jung and Krystal joined with Mr. Son's family. The parents talked happily and looks so excited to await the arrival of Mr. Kim and family.

Wendy immediately approached Krystal. "You don't forget the deal we've made, right? You can't make him disappointed once again."

"Aish~ calm down Wendy, I'll do it okay. Let's see what this Kai is all about. If he turns ugly and boring, you're dead meat Wendy!" Krystal pinched Wendy in the cheek.

"No, he's not! You absolutely don't have to worry about his looks, and he's definetely not boring. He's a very charming guy I've ever met, I mean, I've ever know. You will be charmed by him." Wendy looks so happy and her eyes dazzled.

"Oooohhh ~ do you fall for him?" Krystal holds Wendy's face and teasing her.

Wendy eyes widened and her heart pounding fast.

"What? No!! Ha ha ha." She played with her hair and laughed awkwardly. "Why do you think like that? Ha ha of course not!"

Krystal giggled. "Of course~ Wendy fall for someone? Augh I can't even imagine it. In that cold heart of yours there's no place for boys right?"

"Cold heart ??" Wendy slapped Krystal’s lightly. "What do you think my heart is? A chunk of ice? That's you!"

"You!!" Krystal pulled Wendy's hair and Wendy avenged by pinching her nose. They continued to quarrel, their parents who are used to seeing the scene just laugh and let them.

They finally stopped when they heard Mr.Son's voice shout for joy. 

"Here comes my friend from London!" Mr. Son immediately hugged Mr. Kim followed by Mr. Jung.

"How are you?" Mr. Jung patted Mr. Kim’s shoulder.

"Yeah, how are you? Have you got a London girl while you there huh?" Mr. Son winked to Mr.Kim who just laughed.

Mrs. Kim pretended to pinched Mr. Son. "You didn’t change don’t you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter