Approval

Let's Be Friend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Wendy stopping at Krystal's house. Wendy likes to be there. It's already feel like her own house. Besides Krystal home is right next to his house. Everytime she's there the house become more comfortable than before. Krystal's dad, the best friend of her mom and dad who has long been a single parent is a very nice person and she considered him as his own uncle.

“Oh, you here? Dad made pancakes before going out. If you want, take it in the kitchen quickly before cold.

Wendy was already halfway to the kitchen when she suddenly stopped and pulled Krystal's hand who was picking out fashion magazines that she will read that afternoon. He led his friend to sit on the swing in the yard. Their favorite spot.

“Geez, Wendy what’s wrong with you?” 

“He's coming back!”

“Who?”

“Kai!”

“Who's Kai?”

She flicked Krystal in the forehead. How could she forget Kai.

“Our childhood friend!! The one who promised to always write an email to you.”

Krystal thinks briefly. “Ahh~ that boy,” She flipping the magazine that she managed to grab before Wendy escorted her. “So what’s the problem?” 

“He thought that all this time you've exchanged emails with him.” Wendy answered very carefully.

“But I never did.”

Wendy bites her lips. “But I did.”

Krystal finally closed the magazine and facing Wendy. "What do you mean ...?" Suddenly she gasped and cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter