A Broken Promise

Let's Be Friend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"l still don't understand why you're going to London" Mr. Jung give a hug to his bestfriend, Mr.Kim "What are you looking for there huh? You're the one of the richest families in the city..."

"He's not going for money you know." Mr. Son smile playfully.

"Then what?"

"Man! Have you seen British girls?? Hahaha..." Mr. Son has the loudest voice in their small groups, so almost the whole airport looking at them.

Mrs. Son pretend to be upset and hit her husband lightly. "He's still thinking about the other woman when she already has a beautiful wife." They all laughed.

"This is because the company, and my ideas can best be put to use out there. Why else would l leave home?" Mr. Kim finally answered the question while looking at his wife, Mrs. Kim, who has holding the tears.

"Will you forget us once you're there?" Mr. Son for once looks so sad.

"How can you say that? We will never forget this friendship." Then with that they all hugged.

Little Kai see the opportunity to chat briefly with his two little friends before leaving.

"Did you hear that Krys? lf our parents's friendship isn't going to end how will our friendship end?"

"Our friendship will never end Kai, I know it!" Wendy replied firmly. Kai who initially looked at Krystal, turned his gaze for a moment and smile at her.

Kai looked back at Krystal. "You will write to me, won't you?"

"Yeah... yeah, l'll write..." Krystal answered reluctantly.

"I will email you regularly and..."

"I don't even have email." played with his finger, Little Krystal feel bored already.

"But I do!" Wendy raises her hand. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter