Hard

Bangtan Drabbles

angst?(not sure enough). kim swag bros, 220 words.


Namjoon had smoked in front of him since 16 minutes ago, breathing gently and disposing toxic fumes into the air as he exhaling.

Taehyung doesn’t have the heart just to leave Namjoon there alone, for after all he has been through.

It’s hard, he knew. Yoongi is dead, hanging himself to his bedroom ceiling and Namjoon can’t accept it, of course. What he would do in life without his best friend?

Now Taehyung could barely breathe, the air he tried to inhales now getting thicker by toxic. He can’t stand it. He needs help.

But Namjoon just stays silent, still inhaling and exhaling the cigarette smoke.

"Hyung," Taehyung speak.

"Please stop. You'll kill yourself." he continued.

But Namjoon just gave him a ty grin, Taehyung hates it.

"Stop worrying, Tae." Namjoon breathes,

No, he couldn't. Namjoon is the big brother he always respect of. The brother who always gave him advice that life isn't that trashy, to prevent Taehyung giving up on life, to prevent Taehyung's brain from exploding thinking about his problems in life. But it's just dissapointing, the one who always gave him advice was now the one that giving up on life.

"I'm dying, already. Probably joining Yoongi anytime I want to." And he breathes his words along with the toxic fumes that Taehyung hate so much.