Medicine

Bangtan Drabbles

Family AU with Namjoon as the appa, Seokjin as the pretty umma, and Jungkook as their lovable son! ; 194 words.


"Umma, I do not want to take medication ..." Jungkook shut his mouth with both hands, after coughing for about 6 seconds.

"Come Kookie, if you do not want to take medication later you will never recover!" Seokjin kept trying to persuade the 5-year-old boy.

"Umma ..." Jungkook eyes began to look glazed. Seokjin sighed.

"Whatever, kook." Jungkook round eyes as Seokjin put back a bottle of strawberry cough syrup into the box and leave the boy alone sitting in front of the television.

Namjoon just out of the shower when Seokjin put the medicine box in the kitchen drawer.

"Hey, Jungkook already take his medicine?" Namjoon drain his wet hair with a small towel.

"Not yet." respond Seokjin with languid tone.

Namjoon understand, then he immediately draped the towel around the neck and then taking the medicine box.

Seokjin pay her attention to Namjoon's gestures. Namjoon sitting next Jungkook, with his hands and then pouring cough syrup into a measuring spoon, then who knows what Namjoon say (Seokjin couldn't hear it because Namjoon whispered to the boy), and Jungkook take his medicine.

Seokjin smiled as Namjoon look at her with one thumb up.


And yes Seokjin is a woman here i'm sorry hehe :)