Senpai!

Bangtan Drabbles

Sophomore Jungkook with Junior 95z!^^ ; 222 words.


'Uh, Senpai!!' Jungkook inwardly screaming like a woman when Jimin, the famous dancer from the junior class and the very friendly person to anyone that was soon to pass in front of him.

Try to act normal, Jungkook make visible cheerful expression. Jungkook smiled sweetly at Jimin.

"Morning, Senpai."

Jimin starring at Jungkook for a moment, then forming crescents in his eyes, replied, "morning, kook."

Taehyung located next Jimin just smiled briefly to Jungkook, then nudged Jimin's pride belly.

"I wish you a pleasant day!" Jungkook said, before strolling into the class.

Taehyung looked at his friend who is now waving his hand to Jungkook.

"Yes, Park Jimin. Why do you not sensitive at all." Taehyung rolled his eyes lazily.

"Huh? I do not understand what you mean."

Taehyung swear he'd love to bang Park Jimin's head to the nearest wall so he could know his reason.

"You do not realize it? It's obvious that Jeon Jungkook likes you. Do not you remember the number of times he sent you a love letter ?!"

Jimin just shrugs his shoulder, "everyone likes me, Taehyungie."

And Taehyung just stared at Jimin with ewh-you-disgusting-Jimin, then walked back followed by Jimin.

But actually Jimin processing Taehyung's words just now in the brain that is not so smart (yes).

'What, really Jeon Jungkook likes me?' he thought.