My Place

Innocently Guilty
 
"Sungjong-ah, guess who?", Myungsoo covered the younger's eyes with his hand. "My favorite handsome dork.", Sungjong stated with no hesitation. "Wrong answer.", Myungsoo tapped his foot. "My handsome boyfriend?", the younger tried again. And the hands came off, "Correct!", Myungsoo spun him around. 
 
"Nope, I was right the first time.", Sungjong laughed as he poked the older in the shoulder, "It is my favorite handsome dork.". Myungsoo won't argue, the younger will win anyway. "Okay, so did you find anything yet?". Sungjong's been at the mall half an hour  early before they were suppose to meet. Myungsoo felt bad when the younger informed him on the phone, but Sungjong reassured him it was okay. 
 
"Yes, for you.", Sungjong gestured to clothes he was holding. "Those are for me?", Sungjong nodded. "When I said I wanted to take you shopping instead, I mean shopping for you.", Myungsoo sighed. "You don't want to wear the things I pick out?", the younger pouted. Immediately, Myungsoo shook his head, "No, I didn't mean it like that. Let's go try out what you picked for me, okay?". "Okay.", well that pout turned into a smile very quickly, Myungsoo noted. 
 
Sungjong held his chuckle in when Myungsoo stepped out of the dressing room for the 19th time. "We'll take it.", Sungjong said for the 19th time as well. From the moment Myungsoo stepped in the dressing room, he's had to play dress with Songjong and he's the doll. 
 
"Okay, next outfit.", the young latter threw the next pair of outfit he chose out towards the older. He loves shopping and getting to dress Myungsoo up in whatever he wanted was such an entertaining pleasure. "This is fun.", he accidentally said his thoughts aloud and the elder heard. "This is fun? Dressing me up like a kid is fun?".
 
"Yes.", Sungjong nodded.
 
"Okay, so we'll take all of this.", Sungjong pointed to all the clothes Myungsoo had tried on to the cashier. "All these?", Sungjong nodded. "And I'll pay.", the younger said. "What? No, I said I'd take you out shopping, which means I'm paying.", Myungsoo stepped up. 
 
"You'll pay for me, when I shop. These clothes are for you which means that I'm paying.". Sungjong handed the cashier his card despite the other latter still protesting.
 
"Now, shopping for me.", Sungjong grinned. 
 
"Ahhhhh, better.", Sungjong and Myungsoo came out of the mall with shopping bags on each arm. 
 
Now that they were done shopping, Myungsoo finally found out the reason as to why Sungjong bought him some clothes. That's because he'd be paying way more for Sungjong. The younger practically murdered his wallet. While
Myungsoo was trying to hide a frown, Sungjong was glowing with a giant smiled plastered on his face. 
 
"You think you got over me spilling on your favorite shirt yet?".
 
"Yes.", Sungjong nodded, "Let's go eat.". The younger skipped towards his favorite restaurant that just conviently happened to be around the corner. "Come on!", Sungjong shouted. Easy for the younger to say, Myungsoo thought, he wasn't the one with 6 shopping bags on each arm. "Come on~", the younger cooed and when he saw those big brown eyes, he just couldn't say no. 
 
"Say ahhh~", the younger male lifted up a spoon to the older'a mouth. Myungsol willingly played along, acting like a kid, "Ahhhh~Yum!". "You need to realize that I'm older here.", Myungsoo got out between his munching. "I know,", Sungjong lifted up another spoon to his mouth, "but you look so cute like this.". 
 
"Well I don't want think it's right. I should feed you.", Myungsoo tried taking the spoon away, but he failed. Sungjong shook his head,"No, now say ahhhh~". 
 
"Do you want some ice cream?", Sungjong smiled. 
 
"Now I really feel like a kid.".
 
"No ice cream then?".
 
"I didn't say that.", Myungsoo pouted. The younger laughed, the other was acting like a kid indeed. "Okay, what flavor?".
 
"Ummmmm...", Myungsoo pondered. As he was thinking, his eyes caught a glimpse of a figure far away. Oh ! Sungyeol. What if he catches him?! He'd be screwed. Sungyeol will dump his . Then Sungjong will beat him for having a boyfriend while going on a date with him. He'd go into depression. Then he'd live his old days alone holding a cat yelling at children that'll throw eggs on his door. 
 
Myungsoo blinked. No, that wasn't going to happen, because he wasn't going to get caught. "Sungjong.", Myungsoo stood up from his chair, eyes still trained on Sungyeol's figure. "Yes? You want which flavor of ice cream?", the younger looked up at him. And at that moment, he was wavering on what he was planning to do next. He was, until he saw Sungyeol turning around. Myungsoo fell right into his as he peeked from underneath the table at his boyfriend's feet. Oh, thank goodness, Myungsoo breathed, Sungyeol didn't see him. 
 
"Myungsoo-ah? Are you okay?". Sungjong sounded worried. He was. Myungsoo was acting strange, well stranger then usual. "I can't have ice cream.", Myungsol slowly got up from underneath the table, and turned his back towards Sungjong, hoping Sungyeol wouldn't see his face that way. "Why not?", the younger furrowed his eyebrows. 
 
"Because I have to go see my mother.". Myungsoo internally sighed, he needed to stop using his mother as an excuse. "Right now?", Sungjong questioned. 
 
"Yes, I'll see you next time then.", with that, he hurried off leaving a confused young brunette sitting at a table alone. "Next time?", Sungjong smiled. "So there's a next time? I thought I tortured him this time.", Sungjong chuckled to himself. 
 
Now that the other was gone, Sungjong started getting bored again. Ugh! What to do..??? He clicked his fingers on the smooth wooden surface of the table before an idea flickered in his mind. 
 
Whipping out his phone, he called someone. 
 
"Sungjong-ah?", Sungyeol answered after a few rings. 
 
"Hyung! Let's meet up!", Sungjong chirped. 
 
"Now?".
 
"Mhmm.".
 
"Okay, where?".
 
It was like fate was playing with them. Sungyeol's eyes widened when he Sungjong told him he was in the same restaurant. The reason he was at this restaurant in the first place was because someone recommend it and since he wasn't in the mood for cooking, he thought he'd buy some things for his boyfriend. Apparently, his thoughts led to to something or someone, too. 
 
"Hey!", Sungyeol appeared behind the other. "You got here fast!", Sungjong gave the other a peck on the cheek. And that pink shade took over Sungyeol's cheeks again. Sungjong should make pink his new favorite color cause it seems like it. Both Myungsoo and Sungyeol wore it so well.  
 
"Sit.", Sungjong said. Sungyeol pulled back a chair in front of Sungjong, but the latter stopped him, "I meant the one next to me.". "Right, sorry.", Sungyeol rubbed his male before sitting down next to the younger.
 
"So? How are you lately?", Sungyeol asked. 
 
Sungjong sighed, this was like a textbook question. What the hell?! Long time no see and he gets a how are you? Hell no, he wants something a bit more...fun. 
 
"A better question please.",
Sungjong smiled. 
 
"W-What?", Sungyeol stuttered, "Uh okay. Ummmmm....Do you l-like me?". 
 
It was so cute. The older was fumbling with his fingers while his eyes concentrated on his lap. He looked all nervous and in all honesty, he was. The younger grinned at the other being next to him before giving a soft peck on the side of Sungyeol's head then attaching his lips to the older'a neck, and the pale skin. 
 
Sungyeol didn't expect this to happen so suddenly, but before he could say anything, the younger moved away, leaving a purple mark on the pale skin. Beautiful, Sungjong decided. 
 
"That answer your question?".
 
"Maybe.".
 
"Maybe?".
 
Sungyeol nodded, "Give me a direct answer.". He wanted to hear it himself. "Yes, I like you.", Sungjong tilted his head. "Happy?", Sungyeol nodded. He was very happy at this moment. 
 
"Can we go to your place?", the younger questioned. 
 
"Now?", Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrows, "Now?!".
 
"Yeah, unless you don't want me to. I could totally understand.", Sungjong didn't want the elder to feel uncomfortable. 
 
There's one thing Sungyeol worried about, and that was Myungsoo. He was scared the older might be home at this time. But right! His boyfriend said he was out with a friend today. So it should be safe, right? Right....Maybe. 
 
"Okay, let's go.", Sungyeol nodded. "I'll help you with all your things.", the taller eyed all the things the latter had bought. 
 
The two put things into the older'a car before getting in themselves. "You took a taxi here? What if I wasn't with you? How would you have carried these things back?", Sungyeol turned the engine on during his questioning. "I would have had to think of something.", Sungjong bit his bottom lips.  
 
"Okay, let's go.", the older chuckled before heading towards his place. Hopefully, Myungsoo hadn't come home yet. 
dTreonjnc.jpeg
Myungsoo ran into the kitchen and got out a tub of ice cream before diving in. Ugh, and to think he could've had Sungjong feeding him this if he hadn't run away, but he didn't really have another choice. Maybe they could hang out tomorrow to make up for it. 
 
The sound of the door opened and the latter ran out to see if his beloved was home. "Sungyeol-ah~?!", was he was faced with was unexpected. There he stood, a spoon in his hand as he stated wide eyed at the male he was just hanging out with today. "Myungsoo?", Sungjong tilted his head, "What are you doing here?".
 
"S-Sungjong? H-How? You? Here?", Myungsoo couldn't comprehend how Sungjong even entered his place. Where'd the male get the key? 
 
Through the door entered a tall lanky lad, "M-Myungsoo, you're home.". Sungyeol gulped, his should've been more careful. He should checked if he was home first! 
 
"This is Sungjong.", Sungyeol introduced the youngest. "Oh, Myungsoo and I are already well acquainted with each other? Right?", the youngest batted his eyes. Myungsoo nodded. "By the way,", Sungjong blinked, looking back and fourth at both of the other two, "how do you guys know each other?".
dTreonjnc.jpeg
 

-Wanderer_11

 

 

Comments\Subscribe\Upvotes

will be very much appreciated.