New City

Innocently Guilty

Standing outside his and Myungsoo's favorite coffee shop, Sungyeol constantly checked his phone for the time. "Where is he?", the lad mumbled. It was already 10 minutes past their decided meeting time. Of course, the tall lanky lad caught the attention of many people. One of them being a shorter brunette that just came out of the coffee shop with a drink in hand.

"Ugh!", Sungyeol turned around, just in time to bump into the male that just exited the coffee shop. Wide eyed that he almost knocked the drink out of the other's hand, he was quick to apologize "S-Sorry!". "It's okay, no injuries occurred.", a laugh from the stranger made Sungyeol look up. And he was met with an adorable younger looking male. "I-I am S-Sungyeol.", he couldn't help but to introduce himself.

"You're cute.", the stranger complimented before introducing himself "I'm Sungjong.". The brunette's smile just had something to it. "H-Hi Sungjong.", Sungjong kept his smile, the taller was just so cute every time he stuttered. Was he nervous? If he was then Sungjong certainly liked it since it played in his favor. "Can I have your phone number?", the shorter asked, his smile grew brighter.

"Uh, yeah, sure.", Sungyeol fumbled a little, typing in his number in the contacts of the other's phone. "I'll call you.", Sungjong said after taking back his phone. "I'll be waiting.", Sungyeol smiled and waved as the other walked away. Alright, so he had a boyfriend, a loving incredibly handsome one at that, but something over took him when the cute kid asked for his number. He just had to give it. It would be rude not to, plus he did nothing wrong about giving out his number.

The weird part was that he knew himself that he was trying to come up with a reason to justify himself. Why? Because the lad didn't feel like he actually he anything wrong. The stranger was adorable as a bunny and he took an interest. There was no guilt which was odd, but nevertheless, no guilt.

"Where the hell is he?!", Sungyeol snapped out of his thoughts about the male he just met. It's been like 15 minutes by now.


Sungjong walked casually down the road, taking in the view of the city. That guy was adorable. Maybe this city wasn't so bad after all.

He took that back when someone ran into him, causing his drink to spill all over his shirt. His. Favorite. Shirt. Who the hell?! "S-Sor- ahh!", the unknown male who ran into him didn't get another word out of his mouth after Sungjong's first came in contact with his stomach and instead let out a groan. That's what he gets, ruining his favorite shirt.

Myungsoo did nothing wrong. He was so late with his meeting with Sungyeol, so he had no choice but to run. Apparently, he got a blow in the gut for trying to meet up with the one he loves. Nice, not really. The male was about to snap at the other who just caused him pain, but when he looked up, he saw big brown shimmering eyes staring back at him. Wow......

"Hello?!", Sungjong snapped his fingers in front of Myungsoo's face. "Do you not have manners? Say sorry when you run into someone.", the boy lifted his eyebrow. "S-Sorry.", Myungsoo mumbled, still in a daze at the other. So adorable. So cute. With big beautiful brown eyes. This kid was something else. "Sorry won't help anything.", Sungjong huffed. "Then what do you want me to do?, Myungsoo questioned.

Sungjong took a closer look at the other. Clearly, the male was older and attractive as hell. Maybe today was his lucky day, so he should try to luck. And since the other did offer "Buy me a new drink.". "What?", Myungsoo blinked. "I said buy me a new drink and you have to join my too.", the frown on Sungjong's face instantly turned into a grin.

Did Myungsoo hear right? He knew he was good looking, many have said so, but was the kid really asking him out. "You want me to join you for a drink?". The other nodded "Yes, but you're paying.". "Okay,", Myungsoo smiled "I'll buy.". "Number.", Sungjong took out his phone and assigned Myungsoo to a new contact after the other said his number. Now all he needed was his name.

"Name"?".

"Myungsoo or L.".

"L? Is that your nickname?", Sungjong wondered out loud. "Something like that.", Myungsoo rubbed his nape. "Well okay, I'll give you a call. Better pick up.", Sungjong walked away and that's when Myungsoo realized, he didn't get the other's name.

It wasn't until he saw the spilled coffee cup on the concrete that he remembered. "Right, Sungyeol!!".

Somewhere in the back of his head, thoughts of the cute kid with big alluring brown eyes were still lingering.

First day in the new city went pretty well for Lee Sungjong. Got two good looking guys numbers. One tall lanky adorable lad who was just extremely adorable with his little nervous stutters and one with a handsome face who seems a like he was in a haze. Nice city. "Wonder how things will turn out.", he mumbled on his way home. He wasn't going to just pick one. Oh no, he's going to keep them both. Maybe he was a bit selfish and greedy, but he liked it that way and he wasn't going to change. 

A/N: It's a start...Thank you.

-Wanderer_11

 

ddd2fd9ae5f416a5786b373d14efffcb.jpg

         Broken Smile

I Won't Let You Let Me Go

I Won't Let You Let Me Go

 

Wishing Rocks

 

tumblr_mzf5uwm32F1rz948yo1_500.png

Meeting of Facades

Comments\Subscribe\Upvotes

will be very much appreciated.

 

Plagiarism is not allowed.