Prologue

The Runaway Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Chaerin peeked from behind the white day-curtain. From the second storey bedroom, she saw men and women gathered in the backyard garden, smiling and chattering among each other.

                Her inside twisted as her breath became uneven.

                Her eyes looked around the crowd, scanning them one by one but to her amusement, she doesn’t even know a soul. Strangers to her eyes. And finally, her gaze stopped to a man in white suit. Women smiled at him while he walked among the guests, greeting them and shaking their hands. He wore his charming sweet smile and her heart thudded. Far across the garden, she watched the finesse of his profile-petite, black-haired Kwon Jiyong. The Kwon Jiyong, millionare owner of the Kwon hotel chain. The man that she loved since she was a little girl and the man who she will be marrying in less than fifteen minutes.

                She gulped at the thought. Today is her wedding day. The day of her dream. She supposed to be happy today but somehow, her chest tightened as time went by. She loved that man. She loved Kwon Jiyong. But why she felt like she was doing a wrong thing?

      Maybe just a marriage blue, she thought.

                As her reverie assaulted, her head swam. First instinct was to run, but as the ceremony nearing, she still stood in her room, staring at the groom. She was always with him for her whole life, what would have change if she married him and spent the rest of her life with him?

                Even while dread filled her, she still thought that Jiyong was the most handsome man she had ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter