A Little Peace and A Little Chaos

Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm still slow, aren't I? -_- Mian...It's hard to keep inspired when they're forcing statistics and econ down your throat :/ Soon you will see just how small the world really is ^_^ Enjoy~

 

 

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae stayed with Sungmin and Jaejoong to help them clean up the place. Donghae was really amused to find that Jaejoong's instinct to clean up everything on sight hasn't changed. However, what interested him the most was Eunhyuk's OCD tendency to make sure that everything is fixed and proper. Donghae was sure he'd seen Eunhyuk clean up that corner spot at least three times already but chose not to say anything since he was really enjoying the view of him focused. The way his eyebrows would cross together and have his lips pursed but at the same time form a pout. It was truly the most unique expression Donghae had seen in his life. 

"You know once he figures out that your bond is a two-way street then you'll be screwed."

Donghae turned around and saw a smug/amused expression on Jaejoong's face. 

"What do you mean, hyung?"

"You should know how the bond works, Donghae," Jaejoong's expression changed and Donghae immediately tensed seeing his cold solemn face, "and when it doesn't. You're endangering yourselves."

"It's fine, hyung." Donghae said. "I can undo it once we find Heechul hyung and Jungsu hyung."

"Time is very important here, Donghae. You know what happens to angels with bonds that are forced."

"I know, hyung," Donghae sighed, "you don't have to remind me." Donghae unknowingly looked back to where Eunhyuk was previously at and saw Eunhyuk's gummy smile and the look of accomplishment on his face immediately made him forget about what he and Jaejoong was talking about earlier. 

"Yes! Sungmin hyung, I finished cleaning here. Do you need help with anything else?"

"Yah," Sungmin came out of the kitchen drying his hands with a towel, "you took so long in that corner I already finished everything in here."

"Oh," Eunhyuk chuckled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head, "sorry."

"It's ok," Sungmin smiled brightly at Eunhyuk before turning his attention to their two guest. "So, uhm...I know we haven't been off to a good start but-" Sungmin's words were cut off when he heard his phone ring. Donghae and Jaejoong looked surprised hearing the man's ringtone. They both looked at each other hoping that one of them would know what's happening but all they saw was confusion. 

Ildeohagi ileun gwiyomi
Eeldeohagi eeneun gwiyomi
Samdeohagi sameun gwiyomi
Gwigwi gwiyomi gwigwi gwiyomi
Sadeohagi sado gwiyomi
Ohdeohagi ohdo gwiyomi

Sungmin's eyes widened and immediately ran to his phone. Eunhyuk was just on the side laughing at his friend's adorable ring tone. 

"Hello!" Sungmin answered in haste. 

"Hyung? Are you ok?"

"Uh-Uhm, y-yeah," Sungmin looked around the room and nervously bowed his head and tried to forget the embarassment his rong tone created. "W-What's up?"

"Are you sure you're ok? Why do you sound nervous?"

"Wookie, I'm fine. I was just startled by my phone," Sungmin reasoned.

"Oh. Ok, hyung. I was just calling to ask about work today." Sungmin's eyes widened when he remembered that today was Thursday and that he and Eunhyuk was supposed to be running the store. "There's an unusually long line of girls here and the shop looks like its closed. Do we not work today?"

"Uh-Uhm...just wait right there! We're on our way!"

"What? Hyung-" Sungmin wasn't able to hear the rest of Ryeowook's as he ran around the house frantically trying to get ready.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Eunhyuk asked watching him go from one side of the house to the the other. 

"Hyuk!...Store!.....Hurry!!"

Eunhyuk's eyes widened and as soon as Sungmin started running out of the house so was he. Donghae and Jaejoong was left stunned inside Sungmin's house. 

"Should we follow them?" Jaejoong asked.

Donghae looked around the place and felt the awkward atmosphere slowly dawning on them. Donghae nodded his head and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter