Deceived

Liar Game (Remake)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao Pov.

My first opponent was no one other than,

Mr Park Shi Hoo,

The teacher that had forced me out of class.

"You have 30 days until the collection of the money"

What a relief! It was a fortunate coincidence.

I ran. Past the trees, bushes and flowers and to the place where I was once a student.

Neutral Pov.

"Oh I am honestly relieved to see that it was you who got chosen," Mr Shi Hoo sighed with a heavy heart.

"I was relieved too." "If anyone else were to be my oponen-.."

"Your openent...?" "YOU....Do you want to be decieved by them? "I can't believe why you believe what those guys are saying about taking away the other's money, and being opponents, those rules, did you actually believe all of that...? Mr Shi Hoo's voice boomed and echoed down the dark, dark alley of the street. 

Tao's head immediately cocked up to see the stern face of his teacher once again as before.

"So it's not like that..?" Tao mumbled quiet while trailing his eyes towards the ground.

"Not all all! This is about something else.." Mr Shi Hoo spoke while anxiously turning his head in defence unable to meet eyes with Tao "You know this is a cleverly designed fraud."

"Ahhhh..?!" Gasped Tao with an agape expression which outlined his sharp jaws and his eyes practically almost popping his eyes open.

"Now lets assume your oppenent wasn't me, but a complete stranger -lets call him X. You and X don't know each other so you have no information about your rival." "And one day, without you even knowing, $500,000 disappear fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter