One million dollars

Liar Game (Remake)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Policeman Pov.

"Are you sure that you want to summit a report for finding just $0.05, is there any more? "

''No Sir, is there something wrong with that?"   

"No, of course not." "I was just thinking of how happy the owner must be when they find it."

Happy my . Is there seriously such a stupid idiot in this world, you must be kidding me. Well he has beeing knocking on the police station door for years now over small issues of loosing money. Last time he found a half drunken can of Coke and insisted us on finding who it belonged to. 

''Well thank you Tao, the paperwork has been all done and well will inform you when we find the owner." Trying use the most polite voice. But unfortunately its obviously not working

"Thank you Sir, have a great day."

This is the works of no other than Zitao Huang. The kid is so innocent to the point where his purity is so dangerous, it can kill someone.

 

Tao Pov.

Well I hope the owner can soon find their money. The time.... is 8:45am, I have exactly 15 minutes to get to the college, just enough time. 

''Umm excuse me Sir..."

"Ms, do you need something thing from me...?

"I'm sorry to bother you but my worker was meant to come and asist me in hand out flyers but unfortunately she has being diagnosed with the flu, I beg of you can you please help."

No....but I need to go to college or I'll be late.... But this old lady really needs my help. Ah.... what do I do. I'll get in to trouble once again by Mr Park...

                                                                                                     

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 hour later

"MR HUANG YOU ARE LATE AGAIN!" Mr Park's voice echoed through my eardums. "What is it this time?" "Did you have to help an old lady cross the  road, did you chase after a rober stole a person's wallet....'' Well it did happen though the poor old lady needed my help and the man needed the money to pay for his wife's medical bills.

"Mr Park, I can explain, I wanted to help a lady hand out flyers for her charity because her worker was unfortunately sick and could not do the job"

"So Mr Huang, what is the "charity" called."

Try to remember Tao, try to rememeber.....um Oh that's right

 "Black diamond charity" 

"Black diamond charity!!?"  "Grow up Zitao Huang!" "You are now 20 years old, stop being easily decieved like like!" 

Decieved what is he talking about. I am so confused

"Mr Park what are you talking about?"

"Black Diamond has been reported on the news to be a dark organisation deci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter