Introduced

Liar Game (Remake)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tao pov.

"Allow me to introduce my self, Mr Zitao Huang, I am the dealer Leronira." "If you are watching this it means that....you have decided to participate in the "Liar Game" didn't you?" A voice inhuman spoke out with a figure of ghostly white, bloodly red lips and sharp eyes that could pop out any moment. In the entire duration of the video it oscillating back and forth in a vaguely menacing manner while its face is transfixed in a perpetual fusion of shock and joy.

From this moment onwards I felt fearful.....

Participate...?

"Cancellation of this decision will NOT be accepted"

I glanced at the letter for the last time. Open this box only if you want to participate. Cancellation will NOT be accepted.

"I am now going to explain the rules of the first round of the Liar Game,"  I timidly cocked my head towards the screen once again, I am muddled from reality and a nightmare. 

The Liar Game....? I am immensely confused. Is this a scam? My heat is continuously beating faster....and faster.

"The rules are simple........"

 

"It does not matter how you accomplished this, as this game is based on mutual consent, taking you opponent's money would not be considered a criminal act...." "So there is nothing to worry about." 

The person with the most money in the end wins. After the game has ended, the LGT Secretariat will send someone to recieve the money."  "We will retrieve the complete sum handed out in the beginning, that is $1,000,000. If you succeed in obtaining any money from your opponent, that sum will become your prize moeny."

"This mean that you can earn a maxium of $1,000,000...!" 1 MILLION DOLLARS. I gasped in shock. ONE MILLION DOLLARS.

"If you have lost any money to your opponent......... you are to compensate for the missing sum, ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter