chap.5

Our Faith
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Knock..knock, fany ?"

"Come in" she enter fany's room and sit

"Oh..sica? What's wrong?" Fany stand up and sit near jessica

"Emm..fany there's something i wanna tell you about my married..actually i need your help fany-ah"

"No problem, what help?" fany asked

"My wedding start next week.."

"It's good jess, have you prepare the thing?" 

"I have, but fany..i want make my own gown, can you help me?" 

"Of course i want it jess, Is it the problem?"

"Glad you want it but my wedding place is at busan, you know ? It's far from here and make a gown need a long time, i mean if you go i feel bad to your husband.."

"I don't think so, but i will help you jess you're my bestie, i promise"

"Thank you fany-ah" she hug fany to say her thank's

"You're very welcome jess, okke it's late you have to go home"

"You too steph, need a drive ? Taecyeon will come up here"

"Aniyoo, it's okke i can walk besides i need buy some food for tonight"

"Awww, so sweet i hope i have a wife like you.."

"Oh..shut up jess you're being cheesy again" A car arrived in front of fany's beatique and it was..taecyeon

"Fany i have to go, you're sure wan't join us?"

"Very sure jess, now go taec oppa must be waiting for you"

"Okke bye fany-ah, goodnight"

"Night too jess"

Fany take her purse and her handphone, says goodnight and bye to all the worker, it must be tired day for her because she have to make 5 gown and 4 tuxedo, so hard for her because start from now she must go home early, be a good wife to her husband.

 

Gangnam Mall~

Tiffany pov

I choose the vegetables for tonight recipe, when i search some flavor i bump into someone, arggh stupid fany!!

"Mian..mianhae" i says with bow to her, i look at her seems so familiar, she glared at me i only give her a fake smile and go to the other place, fiuhh scarry women._.

Home~

I arrived at home, god i'm so tired but i have to keep spirit, fany-ah caiioo!! You can do it, i walk to my room to change my clothes, when i look the watch it's 6pm, what ?? I even not cooking yet, i rush to the kitchen forgetting changes the cloth

slowly i cut the vegetable and pour the flavour step by step, mix it until it seems bland, tidy up the table and put the food on it, huh..i made it so happy i look to the clock again it's 6.50pm but khun oppa not come home yet, maybe he still busy with his work, or he's on traffic in the way, ahh..stop it fany!! you're to worried about him, stop it, i look at the food and then i think..i've made all of this for khun oppa? i think i like him, but is he like me too ? so hopeless, ahh..forget it fany, now you have to take a bath and do your job!

 

Nichkhun pov

"Sir, we only make 2 engine today we need 3 more"

"Okke, we can continue tomorrow, thank you for your hard work"

"Okke sir"

Today, data is clear, engine need 3 more, and we fix the broke engine that russian send, complete..

i prepare the thing, ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter