chap.3

Our Faith
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 mounth later~

"Do you nichkhun buck horvejkul, take thee, stephany hwang miyoung, to be your wife, to have and to hold this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness in healt, to love to cherist till the end, acording to god ordinance ?"

"I do"

"Do you stephany hwang miyoung, take thee, nichkhun buck horvejkul, to be your husband, to have and to hold this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness in health, to love to cherist till the end, acording ro god ordinance ?"

"I...do"

They attached the ring and "the groom may kiss the bride" the priest says, khun slowly closer his face in to fany lips, they look so nerveous especially fany, her face is red, khun can feel her breath and he can hear fany's heart is fast same with khun but he can controlled it, khun know that she's not ready so he kiss her in forehead, then everyone shouted and clapping.

Fany smile relive that all this stupid ceremony is done, khun hold fany hand to support her and to prove that he is happy in front of his dad, even thought he's a little not happy marrying fany. And fany ? She still acting that she's alright actually she's not, she want cry, run away faster as she can but this moment is real, she can't do that she want proud her dady ecpesially her lovely mother.

Part time~

Everybody congratulations to khun and fany, they keep smile to cover the awkward, this wedding plan is going well, is already 8pm, everyone gone as time goes by, this time is good for the bride and the groom to rest or eat because they leave so much energy.

 

Tiffany pov

Fiuhh..😣 this is sooo tired then i thought, i already broke my legs, so sick. I decided to take a water or jus, when i take a sit, someone close my eyes i don't know who but arghh..i'm tired you know! 

"Who are you?" I asked

"Guess, who baby ??" Ahh..i know this person😁 crapp      i missed this sounds, hhaa..

"Jessica ?" I said, she take away her hand and I turn, wow there's jessica and her fiencee of course taecyeon.she hug me tightly

"Aahh!! Congratulations my little sist, i'm happy for you i mean both of you, nichkhun-ssi you know😁" she almost shouted but i'm excited too it's been long time not to see her because my beautique is close for 2 weeks, you know i have to prepare this wedding so tired.

"Hyyy😄!! I miss you jessi, miss you so much😘yeaa..how are you doing ? I hope it's good, hahaha" i realise the hug

"Good, you're not answering my question yet😔.."

"Huh ?!" I don't understand what she's saying

"Are you happy ??" She ask, ouh so that quentions heh, argghh why she have to ask that thing.

"Ooof..course i'm happy jess" i give her fake smile seriously i can't smile in this situation.

"You seems not happy steph.." oh god please help me, i smiled ang held her hands.

"Hahaha, i'm just laying fany😁 take it easy sister, i know you proud and of course you happy, ehmm..i'm here with taecyeon to give you this" taecyeon give me a gift not big but wow, i'm happy you know, jessica is my bestfriend very very bestfriend..until she's not forget to make a suprise for me.

"Suprrissee.." she laugh, i'm still starring at her gift and..

"Thank you, jessicaa" i hug her proudly "and thank you taecyeon oppa for the gift, kamshamida😊" i take the gift that taec oppa hand to me and i bow to them.

"Don't being to formal tif, and you're welcome honey, you can open it later okke, and fany it's already late..so me and taec must go home, see you" 

"Ouh okke, i understand..be safe jess, good bye" i wave to them, i thought t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter