chap.1

Our Faith
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeobaseo"      

"Vic can we meet tonight ? In the usual place.."

"What's wrong honey ? It's sound important, you're okay ?"

"Yeaah..i'm okay so can you come ?"

"Of course, 8pm i'll be there okke"

"Okke..thanks vic"

 

Nichkhun pov

I'm waiting victoria to come, its 8.30 she's late always like that and i hate waiting "kring..kring.." sounds bell marked that the coustemer come and guess what ? She's come with her laugh, i don't know why "sorry, i'm late..you know i'm busy today" the same reason that she always says and that make me a little mad for her. "Actually i want to tell you something.." i said to the point while holding my nerveous "about what honey?" 

"About.." i tell her everything, what happened yersterday with my parent, she's crying in front of me, stand up without says anything but before she go i grab her hand and pull into my hug, i know this all going to happen, she's holding my back tightly "i'm sorry vic, but this is the truth maybe god not allow us to married, i tried my best to persuade my father but i can't, that useless" i said while release the hug and wipe her tears "khunnie..you know that i always love you, i can't forget our precious momeny, i promise that one day i will have you, stay your side, and make you happy as always" she kiss my cheek and i nodded with my fake smile "oke it's late..you have to go home, i'll drive for you" i pay my coffe and go with victoria to her house.

 

Victoria pov

"You know honey, i will take a little revenge to your wife soon, just a little bit okke..i promise" i said to my self, when we arrived, he wave to me and go back to his home "khun it's hurt, that we build our relationship for 2 years and thi is it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter