Chapter 4

The Magical Love

last Thursday~

"omoooo~ i'm so tired. let's go drink some soju !" Sunny bubbles by herself. the dancing class really make her tired.

"yeahhhh, i'm tired too. Hyo, let's have some drinks" said Seohyun nicely. 

"soju ? Sunny ah~ last night, you've already have more than 5 bottle of soju. hahahaha" Hyoyeon try to punch Sunny's hand but Sunny ran away. last night, one of their friend had a birthday party. eventhough Sunny didn't drunk much, she's about to poke everyone there.

"wae ? last night is last night and today is today. Hyoyeon ah~ why are you not tired at all ? i was about to faint" Sunny try to incited Hyoyeon.

"hahaha... you don't have to changed the topic. Seohyun, what are you want to drink ?"

"i think, why don't we have some pepsi or coca cola ? hahahaha...." Seohyun try to imitated Sunny's aegyo but turn out laughing by herself. 

"yaaahhhhhh~" Sunny try to chase Seohyun while Hyoyeon try to catched Sunny from chasing Seohyun.

"what the hell are you doing here ?!!"

"erkkk, we're about to out. sorry..." Said Seohyun politely.

"this is not a playground okay !! go out now !!"

"yaaahhhh ~ who do you think you are ? this is not your place okay !" shouted Sunny eventhough her voice a bit husky.

"you asked who am i ? helloooo, this is Jihyun okay !! get out from here now especially you, Hyoyeon !" shouted Jihyun while playing with her hair. she's really hate someone who's better than her especially Hyoyeon because Hyoyeon always win every dance competition and it's make Hyoyeon popular day by day.

"What the hell ? she's never mind you business and please do not disturb her !!" Sunny really angry right now. Hyoyeon grab Sunny and Seohyun's hands and get out from there. Jihyun watched their step and try to pull Hyoyeon but Sunny blocked it.

"all of you just wathed out !!" Jihyun pushed the door and locked it. she don't want to see three of them especially Hyoyeon, her enemy !

 


"If i could. i would punched her !" said Seohyun. Sunny and Hyoyeon who eating fried chicken a bit shocked. this is the first time Seohyun could say thing like that.

"yaaahhh~ who teached you to speak like that ? hahahah..." Sunny found it a bit funny. before this, Seohyun tried to imitated her aegyo and now, said rude things. LOL, Seohyun has grown up now, thought Sunny.

"hahahaha...that's because you teached me. hahahaha.. Hyoyeon ah~ why don't you fight back ? if i were you, i'll make sure her dead already !" Seohyun clinched her fist. it's looked like she's going to fight with someone.

"it's okay. i don't like to fight with her or anyone else. let her be like that. soon or later, she'll be okay" said Hyoyeon smiley.

"yaahhhh~ a girl like her will never stop to disturb you. omooo~ i really hate her right now !" Sunny try to control her voice from shouted too loud.

"heyyy, wassupppp !" pap~ fried chicken that Sunny and Hyoyeon hold fell down after someone tap on their soulder.

"yaaahhhh~ can't you do not do it like that again ? my heart, my liver and my bone about to fell down !" Said Sunny angrily.

"hahahaha. i'm so sorry... Hyoyeon, can we meet tonight ? i have something to tell you... bye..." Onew hurriedly run away before Hyoyeon could say anything.

"yaaahhhhh~ where are you going..." Hyoyeon try to call Onew back but failed.

"is he come here just to told about that ? what a crazy one ! hahahaha..." Seohyun found it funny. Onew just come here to said that to Hyoyeon. Sunny seemed a bit curious.

"what the hell is he what to see you tonight ? are both of you make some agreement or what ?"

"lol, even me myself do not even know... Sunny ahh~ are you jealous ?" Hyoyeon careful with her words.

"oh, for what i'm jealous...he just wanna see you right ?" Sunny try to hide her feeling.

"are you sure ?"

"yes, of course i am..." said Sunny smiledly.

"why suddenly both of you unhappy ? we've said before right that we cannot like the same guy. did we ?" Seohyun try to calm down Sunny and Hyoyeon. they once made a promise that they cannot like the same guy once they know one of them like that guy. 

"yes, i know about it. that's why i never had a feeling towards Onew. don't worry Sunny ah~" Hyoyeon put her hand aroun Sunny's neck. Sunny just smile and feels a bit relieved even though the person that Sunny like is someone else.

 


"i like you, would you accepted me ?"

"i think i like you. will you be my partner ?"

"i've been thinking about you all the time. would you be my couple ?"

'ahhhh, all of this just a nonsense ! how can i face her ? Onew ahhh~ i know you can do it. fighting ~' whispered Onew. he want this time gonna be the right time for him to expressed what his feeling towards Hyoyeon or else, he's gonna lose Hyoyeon forever...

 

he walked slowly towards a bench behind the shady tree. he saw Hyoyeon already there. she's wearing green t-shirt with black legging. it's really make Hyoyeon looks pretty when she wears a cute hat. it's make Onew's heart beating more faster.

 

"Onew ah~ you're here," smile Hyoyeon. she don't have any idea why Onew call him at time like this. Usually, Onew like this and if Onew have something to say even it's really important, Onew will wait until tomorrow.

"yeahhh. it's a bit cold here~" Onew put her sweater on Hyoyeon's shoulder. it's make Hyoyeon blushing.

"Thank you. so, what you want to say ? is it important ?"

"ohhhh, ermmmmm....."

"wae ? is something wrong ?"

"no but i dont know whether i have to tell you about this or not...."

"of course you have because we're close right ?" Hyoyeon still didn't get it.

"hmmmm. if someone like you, would you accept him ?"

"hahahahaha..... why you asked about it suddenly ?"

"i just want to know. heheheh..." Onew's face turned red. 

"ermmmm, it's depend to that guy. if he close to my ideal one, i'll accept ! hahaha..."
"kyeopta... hehe..."

"who ? me ?"

"yes you are ! you're really cute when you smile.."

"ohhhh, thank you..." it's make Hyoyeon feels awkward. maybe what she predict will come true and she has to get ready.

they're just silent about one minute. Onew still don't know how to begin it.

"by the way, what you want to say ?" Hyoyeon try to talk because it seems like Onew just silent.

"promise me that you're not going to mad at me ?"

"hahahaha... for what i'm mad at  you. just say it..."

"actually....."

"what ? OMG ! Onew ah~ i forgot that i promise to Seohyun and Sunny to go home before 12 !"

"what ?"

"sorry, tomorrow okay ?" Hyoyeon hurriedly walk. she know, if she stay there long, it's just going to be the worst day ever !

"wait ! I LIKE YOU....." said Onew softly. finally, he feels a bit relieve but still nervous to know the answer from Hyoyeon.

"whattttttt ? are you kidding me ? hahahaha... i'm late. bye ! "

"wait ! Kim Hyoyeon ! i'm serious that i like you ! would you accept me ?"

"what the hell are you talking about ? you're not suppose to like me you know ! i hate you !"

"but whyyyyyy ?"

Hyoyeon hurriedly run away. her eyes started to teary. she really don't know what to do and she really hate herself right now. she just leaves Onew like that without even see Onew's face at all.....


Late again and again and again, i am sorry for make all of you waiting :'((

hope you like this ! please told me what you think about it :))