Chapter 3

The Magical Love

"she's fine now and she can go home tomorrow..." said the doctor with a smile. everyone seemed really happy now. they really hope that after this, her mom will be more careful.

"Thank you doctor for your hard work ! " said Onew with a bright smile. right now, he really wanna thanked God because his mom's condition is fine now. On the other hand, Eunhyuk help Onew's sister packed the things while Hyoyeon and Junho go buy some food for them since they didn't eat anything from morning until now.

"Onew, can we talk for a while ?" whispered Eunhyuk. this is the right time to talk with Onew since Junho and Hyoyeon are not here.

"sure..." both of them go out for a while.

"what happened between you and Hyoyeon ? why both of you didn't talked to each other at all while we have been here more than a week..."

"you don't have to know" Onew try to hide it and open the door but Eunyuk block it with his hand.

"why ? because it's about Hyoyeon ?" Onew look down. he really don't know what to say. Eunhyuk once told him that he shouldn't confess to Hyoyeon because everything gonna get worse since they're a best friend.

"why i should tell you ? i don't have anything to say about her..."

"huh, what are you thinking Onew ? you really told her that you like her right ?" said Eunhyuk a bit louder.

"this is not the right time to tell you !"

"and the right time to tell Hyoyeon ?" Onew shocked. how come Eunhyuk know about this ?

" so what if i already confess to her ? it didn't have anything to do with you right !"

"yes there are !"

"mwo ? you wanna told her too ? go on !"

"what a you !"

"yes, i'm a and i'm the most stupid person because i love her !" Onew cannot take it anymore. his angry burst out.

"mwo ? this is what happened to you because of a girl like hyoyeon ?"

"a girl like hyoyeon you said ? at least i told her ! i'm not  as dull as you even i got dumb !"

"what did you say !" Eunhyuk clinched Onew's shirt. he tight his fist. he really can take it anymore this time. his temper come out and he's not the old Eunhyuk anymore.

"mwo ? you want to punched me ? go on ! i'm not afraid of it !"

"yaahhhhhhhhh !" Junho pushed Eunhyuk behind while Onew fall aside. Hyoyeon who running towards them stop for a while. what was really happened right now ? she's really confused.

"what are you guys doing ? you want to be gangster huh ? stop it !" Onew and Eunhyuk glance towards each other.

"If i saw it again, i'll certainly going to be harsh on both of you !"

Onew and Eunhyuk admit that they're a bit afraid of Junho because Junho is a bit fierce and hot tempered even though he's a happy-go-lucky person.

"let's go inside now ! Hyoyeon, come.." Junho called Hyoyeon. sometimes, he's a bit worried about Hyoyeon nowadays because she seemed a bit unwell and her face really pale because always wake late a night just to take care of Onew's mother.

 


"yes, i'm a and i'm the most stupid person because i love her !" 

that word keeps 'replaying' on Hyoyeon's mind. 'he should not saying that !' Hyoyeon started to cry again. she don't know how many time has she cry over that. until now, she couldn't talk with Onew yet and she really wish Onew will come to see her and settle it down because mid-term break going to end soon and she want to back to school like before whereas she, Onew, Sunny, Seohyun, Eunhyuk and Junho eat together at cafe, plays hide and seek together at the park and practice dancing together at the school hall.

'knocked knocked' "Unnie, are you there ?" asked Seohyun while knocked the door.

"yes i am..." Hyoyeon wiped off her tears. she doesn't want Seohyun to see it.

"can i come in ?"

"yes you can..." Seohyun walked slowly towards her Unnie.

"wae ? are there any problem ?"

"Unnie ......"

"Why ?"

"hmmmmm......."

"are you okay Seohyun ?"

"yes, i am okay but ......"

"mwo ? just say it ...."

"Onew........." Hyoyeon's heart started to beat fast. what's up this time ? is anything bad happened to him ?

"wae ? wae Onew ??????"

"calm down unnie ..... he's outside. he said he wanna meet you know..." Hyoyeon a bit calm.

"oh, that's all ?"

"Ne...."

"thank you."

"welcome..."

'what is he doing right now at this hour ?' Hyoyeon look at the clock. it's already 10.30pm. without waiting, she grabbed her mafla and go out to see Onew.

 


Onew saw Hyoyeon walked towards him with her favourite green t-shirt and mafla. 'she's really pretty' thought Onew. he gives Hyoyeon a smile. he doesn't want Hyoyeon think much about this 'meet' than what happened last Thursday night.

"thanks for coming..." said Onew softly after Hyoyeon sit besides her. he felt a bit relieved after see Hyoyeon.

"you're welcome..." Hyoyeon try to looked at Onew's face but she couldn't. she didn't have the strange yet after what happened.

"i'm really sorry for disturbing your night. how are you ?"

"it's okay though. i'm fine, you ?"

"i'm fine too. about what happened last Thursday night......" Hyoyeon's heart beat fast again. she has to arranged her words carefully or else, she could hurt Onew's soft hurt again and she didn't want it. "just forget about it. Just assumed it as a joke. will you ?"

"mwo ?" Hyoyeon a bit shocked. how come he told her to assumed it as a joke. NO WAY ! it's already happened though.

"yes, just assumed it as a joke..."

"but ......." Onew cover Hyoyeon's beautiful lips with his cold hand.

"shhhhh, i know what you feel. it's my fault and it's not your fault. they have told me everything...."

"they ? who ?"

"Sunny and Seohyun"

"oh, i see. but ....."

"no but Hyoyeon... it's okay if you cannot accept me because who am i for you but at least, i wanna things back as before.... the old Hyoyeon, the old Eunhyuk too.." said Onew with a warm smile. he really wanna things comeback as normal again. because of this, everything rout and mess like everyone has changed.

"Eunhyuk ?" Hyoyeon confused. she knows that they fight before but don't know what make them fight until Onew said the he's and stupid.

"The reason that i fight with him before because he's already told me not to told you about that. that's why when he knows about that, he really angry. by the way, i'm already ask for his apologize and we come back like before again..."

"really ? i'm glad to know about it..."  now, she can smile brightly like before because everything has been settled down.

"friend ?" Onew giving his hand. Hyoyeon giving up her hand too with a bright smile. from now on, they have promise that everything that happened last Thursday night just a nightmare that they have to through far away and forget from their memories.

"Oh, it's snowy again ! let's play !" Hyoyeon hurriedly chase Onew after Onew throwing a small frost towards her. now, what comes in her mind is happiness like before and she doesn't want to think about it anymore.


Thank you again and sorry for the late publish AGAIN :((

btw, thank you so damn much for having your time reading this :))

please continously support me :')