Chapter 1

The Magical Love

it is snowy outside. Hyoyeon look out through the window. she cannot gives her attention since what happened last night. she really want to apologize but she didn't know how. what Onew said last night really gives her shock. she never imagine that Onew will fall for her since they were really close to each other. He even didn't come to the college today and she really felt that was her fault. no one knows about this yet even her bestfriends, Sunny and Seohyun. everyone must think that she's really lucky because she got Onew, one of the hottest boy at the college. who doesn't want Onew ? everything about Onew perfect but she never ever thought that Onew will fall for her because everyone knows that Onew has a lot of fan girls.

"Hyoyeon, please pay your attention !" shouted Mr. Kim. he don't know why Hyoyeon really different today. that was the third one he called Hyoyeon but Hyoyeon seemed didn't hear it. he walked towards her and knocked her table.

"Hyoyeon, what are you doing ? did you pay attention in my class ?" Mr. Kim seemed really angry. he didn't like when his student didn't pay attention in his class because his class is really important.

Hyoyeon who shocked said, "Sorry Mr. Kim. i didn't do it on purpose"

" are you sicked ? you looked a bit pale today. if you wanna go home now, i allowed you "

"no, i'm okay. " all of sudden, someone knocked the door. Mr. Kim hurriedly walked to the door.

"oh, you're here. come inside" said Mr. Kim with a warm smile. The new student come inside. the class become so noisy and the girls especially cheers each other after seeing the new student but Hyoyeon didn't pay her attention at all. she doesn't really interested what happened in her class.

"mine to introduce yourself ?" said Mr. Kim

"yes, my name is Doo Joon and  i'm from California. i just transfered here because my parents want me to live here with my grandma. thank you" said Doo Joon. everyone seemed payed interested on him since he's from California and he do really handsome though.

"may i sit here ?" asked Doo Joon. Hyoyeon just look at Doo Joon without any word. she don't know why she cannot say anything. suddenly, Hyoyeon can feel that her heart beat really fast after see the new student for the first time. she didn't know why she felt like that and it felt like her heart gonna burst out. 'is me fall in love ? is this time really the true one?' Hyoyeon's heart started to talked. Doo Joon who weird with Hyoyeon that didn't even said anything just sit besides Hyoyeon since there's the only sit that empty.

 


Hyoyeon, Sunny and Seohyun walked to the cafe together. Hyoyeon doesn't seems to have mood at all. it makes Sunny and Seohyun really worried about her. they choose to sit at the corner of the cafe since not many student's there.

"Hyoyeon, are you okay ?" asked Sunny. she really worried about her friend. She knows, Hyoyeon in a problem because she knows Hyoyeon for about more than 10 years now and Hyoyeon never be like this at least if she had a problem. 

"oh, i'm okay. don't worry about me" said Hyoyeon with a smile. she didn't want her friends worried about her. how could she tell everything to them if she knows that Sunny likes Onew too. she really hate her feeling right now. from what she knows, Sunny knows that Onew likes Hyoyeon but she keep liking Onew because Onew is his ideal type. Sunny once said that it's okay if one day, Onew ask Hyoyeon out and ignored her feeling as long as she want to see her friend and the person that she loves happy. it' s really hurt Hyoyeon and that's one of the reason why she cannot accept Onew and just want to be not more than a best friend.

"Sunny, Seohyun, i think i gotta go to the toilet for a while. excuse me" Hyoyeon hurriedly stand from her sit and walks fastly. she don't want Sunny and Seohyun noticed anything about her yet because she think, she will tell them after the class.

"what's wrong with her ?" i never saw her like this before " asked Seohyun. she also worried too since Hyoyeon seemed really different today. 

"i don't know but it's really make me worried. Onew also didn't come to college today. did something happened be between them ?" Sunny started to curious. is Onew already tell Hyoyeon ? she still remember that she told Onew to straightly tell Hyoyeon what he felt towards her. she hurriedly grab her phone in her bag and called Onew but fail. Onew didn't picked up his phone. she tried again and gladly, Onew picked his phone after several time.

"Onew, where are you ? why you didn't come to college today ?" Sunny a bit worried. she doesn't want anything bad happened.

"i'm okay. by the way, thank you for the advice. it's really help me even though she didn't give me the answer yet. " Onew's voice seems a bit sad. he still remember what happened last night. even though Hyoyeon didn't say no neither yes, he could feel that Hyoyeon cannot accepted him more than a best friend. he knows Hyoyeon really well and he don't want to forced Hyoyeon to accepted him because of his feeling and he also doesn't want his relationship as a best friend with Hyoyeon finished over like that because of his selfish.

"what happened ? did you already told her ? Sunny in curious while Seohyun just watching Sunny by eating ramen.

"nothing happened. don't worry. sorry, i have to go ..." Onew hang up his phone. Sunny really disappointed. she think she really know what happened even both Hyoyeon and Onew didn't tell her. she don't want too see both of them like this. until when they will be like this if they're not gonna finished what happened now.

"Sunny, what happened ? " Seohyun suddenly asked. she also want to know what happened since she's agree with Sunny's planned abou Onew and Hyoyeon before.

"Onew already told her. i think we have to do something before something we don't want to happened, will happened !"

"what is it ?" Seohyun really interested now because she also don't want to see Hyoyeon sad or whatever because she really loves Hyoyeon  more than her sister.

"Let's go !" both of them hurriedly go to the park. that's only the place that Hyoyeon will go if she's in a problem.


'what should i do ? he not supposed to tell me that he likes me even he knows that i'm not gonna accepted him. i should say something last night. Oh God, i just too shocked with  what happened' said Hyoyeon. she just sit at the bench. she always come here whenever she's in a problem because it's really beautiful here. the pond in front of her really make her heart felt calm and peaceful while all the trees here really make her eyes and her body relaxed for a while from dancing and singing class. the environment here also really serenade. she played with her blonde hair. she don't know what to do now.

"hey"

the voice really make Hyoyeon shocked. she's about to fell from the bench because of shock. she looked behind. it was the new student from her class.

"oh hey. you're the new student in my class right?" Hyoyeon want to make sure.

"yes i am. may i sit here?"

"yes you can" she don't know why but this time, she felt the same too. she has to control herself now  because her heart about to burst out.

"my name doo joon. by the way, are you alone ? what are you doing here ?" asked Doo Joon.

"nothing. i just wanna relaxed myself here because the view is so beautiful here"

"really ? i think so. by the way, what's your name ?"

"i'm Hyoyeon" Hyoyeon couldn't say much now because she cannot control herself. is she fall in love with that guy ? she couldn't answered it by herself.

"so, you're Hyoyeon ? nice to know you. i heard a lot about you. they told me that you're really good at dancing and rapping" said Doo Joon with a smile. before he come here, he heard about her from his friend, Junho. she really want to meet her since he heard a lot of story about her and now, she's in front of him.

"really ? thank you"

"you're welcome. well......"

"Hyoyeon, here you are !" shouted Sunny. Doo Joon couldn't finished his word. Seohyun curious who's the guy with Hyoyeon. from what she knows, Hyoyeyon only come here with her, Sunny. Onew, Eunhyuk and Junho. but who's that guy ? and then she remember, that was the new student from their class.

"Sunny, Seohyun. why are you here ?" Hyoyeon shocked.

"let's go home. it's already late." said Seohyun. she don't want to be at home late.

"aren't we have another class after this right ? by the way, this is Doo Joon. the new student from our class" Sunny doesn't interested to know who's that guy now. what she know is finished up what happened between Hyoyeon and Onew. she grebbed Hyoyeon's hand and leave Doo Joon wondered by himself. Seohyun just followed them from behind like a child who followed her parents.

 


Chapter 1 done and Chapter 2 in progress. thank you for reads my Fanfics. this is my first time ever write this and please do support me. and please tell me how's this story. is it good or bad ? i really wanna know the feedbacks. Do subscribe me and i'm really appreciate it. THANK YOU <3