Chapter 2

The Magical Love

 

They arrived home safely. Hyoyeon, Sunny and Seohyun had live together in the same dorm since the first time they come here. that's why, they are really close to each other until now because they were really care to each other since their parents live far away from them.

"Hyoyeon, im sorry if i asked about this but what really happened last night ? i've called Onew before and sorry for interrupt. i just couldn't stand to see you sad like this" Sunny careful with her words. she don't want Hyoyeon to get hurt again.

"Nothing happened. it just ......." Hyoyeon couldn't say it. she really felt sorry towards Sunny.

"it's okay Hyoyeon. we're friends more than 10 years right ? there's nothing to hide behind." said Seohyun. even though she's not really know about love because she never fall in love before, at least, she really wanna help her friend and don't want to see her friend like this.

"alright. the truth is Onew said that he likes me and i couldn't give him the answer yet because i once said to him that he's not more than a friend. i don't know what to do now because he even didn't come to college today. i really felt like it's my fault. this wouldn't happened if i accepted him" Hyoyeon's voice a bit cracked. she really really sad right now and she really don't know what to do.

"yaaaa, that's not your fault at all. at least, you know that he likes you and he didn't pretend at all. about he's didn't come to school today, maybe he had a problem ? who knows right ?" Seohyun try to calm Hyoyeon. she might be not a good adviser but at least she tried to.

"what's the problem ? his problem only me now. he could attend today but he doesn't want to because he's ashamed from what happened last night..." Hyoyeon started to cry. she really couldn't hold her tears anymore. she really felt like it's her fault. Sunny and Seohyun try to calmed her down. They really don't know what to do and couldn't stand to see both of their friends like this and the matter now, try to solved everything between them seemed both of them don't want to meet each other.

"okay, what you have to do now is relaxed. i'll try to meet him tonight, okay ?" Sunny try to solved what happened. right now, that's the only solution she could think before things getting worse. it may seemed a simple problem but for her, it's a big problem because it's happened between both of her friends.

"it's okay. i think i'm gonna call him first. i don't want both of you worried about my problem. i know what i'm gonna do now" Hyoyeon wiped her tears and pretend to smile to take care of her friend's feeling. she think, it's better for her to solve it by herself because only Onew and her know what happened last night.

"are you sure ? we can help you if you want to." Seohyun a bit worried.

"yes, i am. by the way, i want to get bath first because i'm really tired now. excuse me..." Hyoyeon try to hide her tears before fall down. Before this, if Sunny and Seohyun always help her solved her problem but this time, she gonna solved it by herself without Sunny and Seohyun.

"yesssss" said Seohyun and Sunny together. they a bit relieved because Hyoyeon seemed a bit better than before. they really hope that Hyoyeon and Onew can solved it and be friend like before again.

"Seohyun, who's the guy with Hyoyeon before ?" asked Sunny. Suddenly, she remember the guy with Hyoyeon before at the park. if she not mistaken, that was the new student from California.

"ahhh, that guy. i think he's the new student, Doo Joon"

"i see but what is he doing there with Hyoyeon ? i'm really curious. is he knows Hyoyeon ?" Sunny started to think about it. from her information, Hyoyeon really a friendly person but she doesn't make friend that fast before she knows someone.

"i'm also curious about it. but, it seemed like he really closed to Hyoyeon. maybe he knows Hyoyeon before ?"

"hmmmm, i think so but why we never heard about him from Hyoyeon ?"

"yeah, but maybe Hyoyeon forget to tell us who is he. but, he's really handsome though"

"maybe.... what ? so, you're had a crush on him ? hahahahahaha"

" no i'm not. i'm just praised him ! hahahaha" 

"yes, you're ! look at your face. it's getting red nowww ! hahahaha"

"nooooo, you're the one who likes him right ? your face getting red to. mehrongggg ! hahahaha"

"yaaaaa, no, i'm not ! mehronggggg ! hahahaha"

 

 


 

 

Hyoyeon just only could stare at her phone on the desk. is she really have to call Onew or meet him ? she's really in dilemma now. she walked around her room from there to there and she even couldn't sit right now. in her mind, she really felt sorry and she really don't know how to apologize towards Onew. Hyoyeon grab her phone. she think she knows what she's gonna do.

'Onew, can we meet at 8 ? i'm waiting you at the Garden we went last night.'

message sent. that's all Hyoyeon can do. he hurriedly change her clothes and out. on her way to the Garden, she's really nervous. all of her body couldn't worked perfectly. everything trembling especially her hand. she has to solved it or else, everything getting worse. even though she knows Onew really well, he can do something that out of his mind too if anything that he really want but he couldn't get it. her brain really couldn't work now. she walked slowly to the garden in hope, Onew's already there but there's no one there and Hyoyeon take a sit besides a shady tree. everything that impossible to happened maybe happened. if she really have to accepted Onew, she will if that's the only way as long as they're still close like before.

it's already 2 hours now but Onew didn't come yet. it's make Hyoyeon more worried. 'what happened to him ? is he did not received my message?' she checked again her phone. the message delivered and there's no new message from Onew. Hyoyeon's heart started to beat fast. she's really worried if anything bad happened to him. she dont wanna lost her friend just because she couldn't accept him. she run quickly to Onew's house. her eyes started to become red and finally tears fall down. what would happened if Onew kill himself ? she couldn't accepted it. she loves Onew as a friend and don't want to lose him just like that. she has to be fast !

"Onew ! are you there ?" Hyoyeon knocked the door several time but no one open it. she's really worried now. even Onew's mom who always open the door if she come here didn't show up. the house a bit quiet than before. then, she's heard someone was crying. the cries become louder and louder. Hyoyeon cannot stand for it anymore. she has to go inside no matter what. she really couldn't think properly right now. she tried to knocked the door even louder but still, no one open it. she goes to the windows and try to knocked it loudly and suddenly, someone open the door. it was Onew. his eyes were teary and really red while his face swollen much. maybe because he cried too much Hyoyeon think.  she only can look down now and couldn't even face Onew right now.

"Oh, you're here. come inside. it's so cold outside" said Onew with a smile. Hyoyeon know, that's just a force smile from Onew because how come Onew's face be like that if not because he's crying over a night.

"can i just stand here ? i wanna talk with you right now about ..........." all of a sudden, someone call Onew and even the crying that Hyoyeon's heard before become louder. Onew hurriedly run inside without Hyoyeon finish her words. This time, Hyoyeon really wannna know what happened. she goes inside and she's really shocked that Onew's mom lying down on her bed. she seemed really sick and her face really pale like no blood in her body. Hyoyeon about to faint seeing that. she never knows that Onew's mom was sicked while last week, when she come here, Onew's mom really healthy and really happy seeing her come here. even Eunhyuk and Junho here too to take care of Onew's mom. They even try to calmed Onew's sister who cried out loud before.

"Hyoyeon, are you okay ?" Eunhyuk come towards her closely. 

"ye.... yesss... i.... am.... okay" Hyoyeon a bit stutter. Eunhyuk take Hyoyeon to have a sit since Hyoyeon seemed really shocked.

"why are you here at this time ? it's already late." asked Junho. Hyoyeon couldn't answer him. she looked at Onew. Onew only look at his mom. he seemed didn't notice that she was here while they're just talking before.

"i think, we have to take your mother to the hospital before anything bad happened." said the doctor to Onew. what really happened to his mom ? Hyoyeon really curious right now.

"Eunhyuk, what happened ? why i don't know about this ?" Hyoyeon about to cry. she also closed to Onew's mother before because she always come here everyday but lately, because of busy, she only come here last week. 

"aunt fell in the bathroom went she want to take a bath and now, her left hand and leg's bone are broken..." Eunhyuk look down. he really couldn't say anything anymore. it's really hurt him because he really close to Onew's mother since her mother was in China. for him, Onew's mother is his mother too and he really love Onew mother because Onew's mother take a good care of him.

"seriously ? Onew, why you didn't tell me ?" Hyoyeon shed her tears.  Things like this cannot be happened at the time like this. before she could solve one problem with Onew, now, bad thing happened to Onew. she could feel how Onew's feeling right now. it must be has broken into million pieces. after she cannot accepted him, now his mother sick. what with the earth ? it's really not fair for a good person like Onew.

"tomorrow, we will send ambulance here to take your mother. i'm going now. take a good care of her" said the doctor.

"thank you for your hard work, we will take a good care of her" said Onew with a warm smile even his eyes is really teary.

"your welcome..."

"Hyoyeon, i think you should go home now. it's already late. i'll send you..." said Onew while he's cover her mother with thick blanket.

"no...no... i'm going to take care of your mother too tonight..." Hyoyeon looked at Onew's mother. she connot face Onew at all.

"it's okay. i have Eunhyuk and Junho here. you must be tired"

"no, i'm okay" Hyoyeon pretend to be okay while she's really tired to be waiting outside for 2 hours.

"Onew, i think, just let her stay and take care of your mom here tonight." defense Junho. he knows, Hyoyeon don't want to go home yet since Onew's mother sick because Hyoyeon really close to Onew's mother.

"yes, i think so too. it's even too late now for both of you going out. it's maybe dangerous." Eunhyuk also defense on Hyoyeon too. for him, it's okay if Hyoyeon be here tonight. at least, there's someone who can bright his mood.

"okay then..." Onew hurriedly goes upstair. Eunhyuk and Junho looked at each other and weird with Onew's behaviour all of a sudden. Hyoyeon tried to followed him but Junho block her.

"maybe he need some privacy. just let him alone for a while" said Junho. Hyoyeon could only listen to him now. she don't want things get more complicated.

 


done with Chapter 2. i'm really sorry for the late update because i'm not feeling well lately and i got flu ! poor me :(( btw, Thank you so much for spend your time reading this. wait for Chapter 3 okay <3