Body

Betrayal

Next morning.

"wow you're up early. " leo nods grabbing a slice of toast. "yeah I offered to decorate maes room before she get home." Brian puts down the news paper. "oh.. Right good job kid,proud of you." explaining the mayor his plans he is delighted. "make your self at home." leo leaves no time to start. 2 hours in he had assembled a desk a cupboard and a bed. "maybe I could..." grabbing a long piece of wood the teen starts to saw. "ah too hot! " leo takes off his hoodie only to realize it was only the hoodie he was wearing at the top half of his body. As the house was mainly empty he didn't mind the half ness. 

Only having a half day at school hongbin is confused by the sound coming from upstairs, jogging up he slightly opens the bedroom door. To see a topless leo sawing away. Leo looks up. Embarrassed hongbin blushes walking into the room. "sorry I started to get hot." there's silence for a few seconds
"oh its fine, we're both guys ha. " finishing his sawing leo brushes the wood shavings. "umm how was your day?" Hongbin jumps "good thanks, I need to change so I'll leave you to it." leo says his good bye and starts sanding. 

Mid hammering leo is stopped again, this time an older woman is in the door way. Leo avoids any eye contact with the woman. "oh what a pleasant surprise, you are?" he bows to the ground. "leo." still jet lagged she leans on the frame. "leo please could you hammer lighter my head is killing me." bowing to her she leaves. "she didn't even notice..." fighting tears leo carries on with his work. With only minutes to spare leo jogs to hongbins room, embarrassed he pokes his head through the door. "sorry to bother you could I borrow a shirt?" 

"oh sure, I'll just be a second." re closing the room hongbin is back with a plain black T-shirt, awkward hongbin stands there while leo puts on the top. He can't stop staring at the material clinging to his body. "I best get back to work, thanks again."

"anytime!" running back down stairs an impatient 14 year old awaits. "close your eyes." leading her along the hall way he unties the blindfold. "you did this by yourself!" she walks around her room jumping for joy. Running up to him she hugs the teen. "thank you! You're the best! " the two break free to see two teen girls frowning. "Mae who's that..." she runs over to them. "oh this is leo, he's my friend I told you about he's doing our rooms!" the oldest asks leo to walk over. "well have you done mine?" 

"you're next on my list. " ordering him to follow her he waves bye to Mae. Walking into her room she offers him a seat. "I'm going to be straight with you, I don't like you around my sister" leo bows. "I'm also friends with your brother." she turns quickly panicking. "my brother?!" leo smiles. "Hongbin, also I'm helping brian out." she exhales. "umm sorry I jumped to conclusions, you may leave."

"but your room." she stands. "maybe some other time I have work to do."

 

Next part soon x