Caught

Betrayal

Laying under the tree Taekwoon feels a dull pain thumping against his back, slowly opening his eyes he is blinded by two men shining a torch in his face. "hey kid this is private property to mayor park!" Taek rubs his eyes confused of his situation. "oh I see." getting angry one of the garden grabs one of Taekwoons arms, forcing him to stand up. Taek starts to panic, with the strength he had he tries to pull the male off his arm. "kid if you don't leave willingly we'll have to call the police! " unable to listen taek carries on struggling.  "oh there you are! I've been looking for you." the guards stop and turn to see an old man standing behind them. "sir this is private property. " the man stops them speaking any further. "oh you must be the new guards I'm Brian the gardener/ handy man." unsure of whether to believe him they ask for ID which he gives. "oh I see you've found my son, well it's sure is late come on son let's head home." Taekwoon and the guards look at the man confused. Handing over the the boy they apologise and walk away.

"umm thank you." Brian laughs, still not comfortable with the man taek keeps his distance until they get to the house. Sitting in an arm chair the male passes taek a biscuit. "so son who do I have to call." taek sits there confused. "you know mum or dad?" taek bolts up in his chair he couldn't possibly go back, they wouldn't let him. "oh I don't have one, I live alone." the man sits back running his fingers through his hair. " so you're all by yourself?" he nods placing his bag on the floor. "I'm sorry to hear that son, how old are you?" taeks head lowers even more. "14." his time brain his chin feeling sorry for the young teen. "well let's start from the beginning I'm Brian." taek shakes the man's hand timidly, there's a slight pause leo realizes its his turn for an introduction.

"I'm ummm Leo" the man smiles making taek nervous, panicking if he knew he lied about his name. "well leo I know you don't know me and I don't know you but you're welcome to stay here." leos face lightens up. "I can stay?" the man gets up messing leos hair. Leo jumps back awkwardly. "sure. " leo thanks the man again bowing slightly.  Helping leo with his bags the man shows him to a small bedroom. "thank you again Brian. " the man nods then closes the door. "sleep well kid." 

2 months later...

Settling in nicely leo accompanies Brian to his odd jobs around the mayors home. "see leo the mayors on a long excursion across the world so my job is to make sure his home is still safe and in working order" leo takes the information in happily while drinking a juice box. "let's get some dinner going yeah?" walking home Brain puts a stew on the boil 20 minutes later the two sit at the table ready to eat unlike most night neither one spoke, the house echoed with the sound of slurping. "leo, shouldn't you be some where?" leo sits there for a while unable to understand the conversation. "you know school?" leo goes red. " I've never been." placing the bowl back on the table in shame. "well do you want to?" 

"yes.." Brian walks over to leo to comfort the distressed young teen. Placing a hand on his shoulder, feeling that his action made the teen tense he sits back down. " I think I can sort something out" leo jumps up in excitement "really!!" 

"yeah I'll look in the morning, don't forget to wash up your bowl, I've just got to do my last rounds." 

Hey sorry if this was a little boring, more exciting chapters ahead.