Mae

Betrayal


3 years later...

"oi get back here you three!" an elderly woman chases the three teens down the street, it doesn't take long for them to loose her resting at the station the three sit back and laugh. " that was close I was sure she had us" standing back up they decide to go to Tsuzuku house. "hey leo lend me your lip"

willingly leo kneels in front of his friend. Taking a small, sharp metal bar Tsuzuku pushes it through the elders bottom lip. "ahh you !" leo sits back touching his now sore lip. "oi Ravi your turn!" reluctant Ravi kneels, only to squeal in pain. "see now we all match!" Tsuzuku smiles proud of his work. Still in pain Ravi turns on the tv. The three relax watching the news. "Mayor Park is set to return to his return to his Korean residence after his excursion world wide, rumor has it Mayor Park will bring back a new wife an...." leo ushers the tv to be turned off. " its Brian. " the other wince knowing they've been caught. "Leo home. Now." 

"see ya guys" walking down the stairs leo starts the walk home. Upon his arrival Brian is standing at the door way he frowns in shock. "what have you done to your face! Never mind that listen to this answer message I just received." leo takes a seat at the kitchen table. 

Please record your message after the beep." Brian your son and his band of delinquent friends are at it again four times they've been caught smoking outside my shop, if I see a spec of those 17 year olds anywhere near my shop I'll call the police!" end of message.

Leo sits there cringing. "I'm sorry." Brian tries to keep his authority but also ends up laughing. "ahh don't worry about just don't get caught next time." leo takes a breath of relief. "but your not off the hook, have you heard the news?" leo nods. Half paying attention. "The mayor and his son plus his new wife plus her three daughters are set to return this sunday we'll need all the help we can get." leo wakes from his day dream. "don't even think about it, if I get one word you've hit on these girls" leo puts his hands up in surrender. "I wouldn't dream of it, cross my heart." still suspicious Brain sends leo to go wash.

Throughout the weekend the pair and other staff rush for the arrival of the mayor. Unable to leave the private property Ravi and Tsuzuku offer to help out. "these girls better be hot, we didn't do this for free." leo throws a cloth over ravi's head urging him to keep on working. Suddenly the three see Brian running up to them. "word in we've got 15 minutes, I need you boys at the front of the house for greetings." Ravi reaches into his pocket, combing his hair furiously. The two walk off in hysterics. Leaving their friend behind. 

After standing what seemed to be a life time two black cars with officers came through the gates . The mayor and his son are the first to greet everyone walking over to Brian straight away. "its been a long time my friend." the two shake hands the mayors looks at the three teens in confusion. "oh this is my adopted son Leo." the mayor smiles "nice to meet you, still in school? " leo nods politely. "well then my son must be the same age as you, I hope you become great friends." calling his son he jumps out the car awkwardly and clumsily greets everyone. "oops sorry I'm Hongbin. " helping his up the two finally shake hands. "its a pleasure. I'm leo." 

The mayor park excuses him self excited to introduce the staff to his new wife and family. "meet my new wife Jung." the staff wait in anticipation wanting to know the appearance of the new mistress as usual leo pays little interest but she us interrupted by a energetic 14 year old girl excited you say hello. Still messing with the piercing he doesn't notice the girl until she pokes him. Leo takes a quick glance, feeling the blood drain from his body he stands there frozen. His stomach starts to ache. "Nice to meet you sir! " dazed and light headed he crouched down to her level. "its great to see you." the girl stares at him. "haha you're weird sir, I'm Mae." his voice is now shaking afraid he might cry he looks to the ground. "I'm...Leo." bored she waves she follows the rest of the family who decided to skip greetings until they settled.

Everyone starts to leave Ravi, Brian and Tsuzuku start to walk away back to the house for lunch. "umm leo come on!! Leo? " walking up closer he's still crouching on the floor. "hey bro we're leaving." finally out of his statue state leo marches ahead of the three. "I need to go out, eat without me" 

 

Part 4 up soon, hope I've made the plot  clear x