Secret

Secret

a/n: There was a blackout earlier

anf this is the result of that

short, but hope you still enjoy this~

 

 

 

 

Luhan's brain barely finished recognizing the person who was standing in front of his door when he jumped forward to hug the person he missed so much. He didn't realize, or to be exact, he tried to ignore the fact that half of him slowly dying inside, not knowing when they could meet again. So when he finally saw that one person he was dying to see, he let his eyes blurred from the tears that welled from both of his pretty eyes.

 

"Yixing... Yixing... Yixing..." He chanted with low whisper, like he was afraid that it was just a dream and he would wake up to reality if he stopped chanting his name. Because if it was a dream, he would rather stay dreaming than back to reality.

 

"Luhan..." Yixing whispered back, just as beautiful, and tighten his arms around the smaller male's middle part.

 

"You are here... I'm not dreaming... You are here..." The older of the two started to cry some happy tears, "You are here..." He repeated himself over and over again.

 

Yixing pulled away so that he could rest his forehead on Luhan's, "I am..." He said, as to validate what Luhan kept chanting. They were staying like that, not even caring that both of them were still on the doorstep with the door wide open. They could feel each other's breath on their face, and with both of their eyes closed, everything just felt so unreal.

 

"Kiss me..." Luhan demanded, he still wanted to make sure that everything was not a dream.

 

Yixing smiled teasingly, "Why should I?" He asked instead.

 

"You love me..." Luhan answered shakily.

 

Yixing was still in the mood to tease his other half, "Where is that confidence came from?"

 

Luhan gulped his saliva to swallow the lump in his throat before he could answer, "That was not a confidence, that was a wish... I wish you do.. Love me."

 

Yixing let out a smile as he inched closer, "Granted..." He said just right before he pushed Luhan inside and kicked the door close behind him and finally pressing his chapped lips onto Luhan's soft and smaller one. He felt like his own wish was granted as he pressed deeper, remembering everything he didn't even forget. The shape of Luhan's lips, the smell of Luhan's scent, the sound of Luhan whimpering on the back of his throat as he his lips softly, the feel of Luhan's finger digging into his flesh, he still remember all of them, not like he could forget anyway.

 

And the best part of everything was, it was real, not just a dream like what he had all of those long months when he couldn't touch the man he loved so much. That was the time when both of them realized that they were fine, that they were okay, and that was all they need to give them strength hold on to each other and not giving up on them.

 

 

 

"How could you come here?" Luhan asked later.

 

Yixing being Yixing, he just loved to tease Luhan and made him curious and confused, "Shhhhh..." He shushed him and pulls him to another kiss, "It's a secret."

 

Whatever, Luhan didn't really care about how Yixing could just magically showed up in front of his doorstep, he just glad that Yixing did.

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: Comment if you like, but it's really too short to comment on xD