Chap 2: Cuddles and memories

Finding Comfort

(Sehun's POV)

Sniffles and sobs were the only sounds emitted within Minseok's room. Minseok's arms wrapped around me, rubbing his hand on my back, calming me down. I had just witness my best friend, my brother, leave. Thinking about it makes my heart ache, starting another round of fresh tears. Minseok noticed, and quietly sang Baby Don't Cry to me. He has such a nice voice, I wish I could hear his voice more often.

"Hyung," I said between sniffles,

"you have a really nice voice."

"Thank you Lu," he replied, which startled me.

"Lu?" When Minseok realized, he gasped and showered me with apologies,

"Oh, I'm really sorry Sehun-ah, it's just that every time I sing Luhan to bed, he always says that after I finish."

"It's okay, hyung. It just shows that you're really close with Luhan hyung. It happens to me too. I always call someone 'Jongin hyung' or 'Luhan-hyung' if he or she compliments or gives advice for dancing." Minseok chuckles at the thought.

"Hyung, I'm tired. Can I sleep in your room?" Minseok, even with his tear stained face, smiled wide and answered,

"Ok, but take a shower first. You smell."

"Haha! Ok hyung!" I said as I rushed out to my room.

 

(Minseok's POV)

Warm water started pouring on my back. As I lathered myself with soap, I thought of how Sehun was trying to cheer me up. He's such a caring dongsaeng (even though he's a brat sometimes). He's just like Luhan... Luhan... Gosh, he's always in my mind. Then again, what can I expect, he's my best friend, my brother. He's been by my side for since trainee days. We've always got each other's backs, comforted and supports each other. When he announced that he was going to leave EXO, the words were like needles shooting through my ears. I, along with the other members were still recovering from YiFan's departure. To experience the loss of another member shatters my heart to bits. It's so hard to smile in front of the crowd in the midst of devastation, but I couldn't be more grateful for our fans, who have been by our side throughout the hardships. It seemed like I went deep in thought since I heard a loud knocking from outside the bathroom. I was done showering anyway, so I grabbed a bathrobe and covered myself to open the door. Sehun was at the door wearing a bathrobe, and underneath he's wearing the green and blue striped pajamas I bought for him. I have to admit, he's really cute in it.

"Come in Sehun," I said as he walked in. I could have sworn I saw Sehun's cheeks turn pink as he passed by.

"I'll go take my pajamas first, make yourself comfortable." When I came back, I chuckled at the sight of the younger. Sehun cocooned himself in the thick blankets, shivering.

“Hyung, it’s too cold. Turn the AC off,”

“No way! It’ll be too hot for me. How about a cuddle instead?” The maknae just smiled wide and beamed.

“Ok,” he replied excitedly.

I know how much Sehun loves cuddles, especially from me. I jumped in bed and wrapped my arms him as I felt his cold palms wrap around my waist. As I felt my eyes close, Sehun turned to me and asked,

“Hyung, will the tour go on? I don’t think I have the motivation to continue.”

I replied with a sigh, “I don’t think I have the motivation too, and I think the others would agree with that. But the show must go on, we have fans out there that count on us. We’ll have their support, I’m sure of that. Sleep now, we got a busy day ahead of us. Goodnight Sehun.”

“Goodnight hyung.”

 

Another short update :(  So sorry... This chapter isn't really interesting.  

I really busy with school and I kinda rushed this chapter. Sorry if there are mistakes. I hope I can have time to write the other chapters. Thank you to those who took their time to read the first chapter! I didn't think I would have more that a hundred viewers :D  Thanks again! I hope you look forward for the next chapter!