Chap 1: Goodbye...

Finding Comfort

"You have worked hard," the members said as they exited the stadium. EXO had just finished their concert in Beijing, and now heading back to their hotel. It was a silent ride. Chanyeol wasn't throwing jokes at the other member, Lay wasn't pointing out anyone's mistake, D.O wasn't complaining about being bullied throughout the concert and Suho wasn't giving advice as he usually does after performances. When they arrived, they silently entered their hotel rooms. Xiumin and Luhan went into their shared room first.

Sehun barged into his and Tao's room and immediately went to the bathroom and locked the door behind him.

"Sehun! Open the door! I need use the bathroom, now!" Tao shouted as the bathroom knob rattled.

"No hyung, use some else's bathroom. I need a really long shower!" Sehun shouted back.

"Sehun, open this freakin' door!"

"NO!"

"Fine, whatever. I'll go to Junmyeon's room instead." Tao surrendered with a loud huff. When Sehun heard the door close, tear began to form under his eyes.

*Flashback*

(Sehun"s POV)

"Sehun? Tao? Can you open up please?" It was Suho hyung. Tao stood up and answered the door. I was so surprised to see tears rolling down Suho's face.

"What's wrong hyung? Is everything alright?" I asked.

Suho hiccuped and calmed himself down before answering, which left the two younger members in shock and tears.

"Luhan filed a lawsuit. He's gonna leave EXO."

"No, that can't be. He wouldn't, not after Kris did. He knows what that incident did to us." Tao whispered, shill in shock of the sudden news.

"Luhan said the company has been hard on him during pratice, which is the reason why he's sick." Suho replied sadly.

That could have been true. Luhan had been praticing hard for the concert, epscecially on his solo stage.

"Have you told the rest?" I asked.

"No, Minseok was the first to know, then me, then you guys. I'm going to Jongin and Kyungsoo's room to tell them right now." then he left. 

*end of flashback*

I was crying so hard. Luhan had informed us through Xiumin that today's concert is his last concert as an EXO member, and will be leaving as soon as they arrived to the hotel. I stood up and ran to Luhan's and Xiumin's room, only to find the door being opened by Luhan.

"Sehun-ah," he said, as he dropped his bags and gave me a warm hug.

"Forgive me, please remember that you all are still my beloved brothers. I'm sure Kris does too. Goodbye Sehun," he whispered as he pulled away from the hug, grabbed his bags and took off.

Tears began to cloud my vision again, the I heard a soft sniffling behind me. It was Minseok-hyung.

"Come in Sehun," he said as he tried to hold back his tears. I was crying hard and needed to be in someone's arms, so I went in.

 

Ok... that's a really short chapter, but don't worry. I'll try to update as soon as I have the time. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. It's so angsty here... hehe