Chapter Five

Begin
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: I lied, hehe. I could fend off my brother and his friends from my laptop. He is having a sleepover at our home with his friends, and they were all bugging me to give them my laptop so they can watch a batman movie in my brother's room. Instead, they just decided to watch TV and now they are asleep. This chapter is a little shorter than the last one, since this is only 7 pages long. But, yeah, at least I kept the promise of updating the 2/3 chapter for this wekend. I have one more chapter to go, chapter 6, before I also disappear for more than 2 weeks because of all my exams and tests. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

CHAPTER FIVE

 

[Few Days Later]

[THSK Dorm]

 

Knock knock. Knock knock knock. Knock knock.

Continuous sounds of knocking filled the living room. It traveled through the hallway and into one of the member's shut room.

"Yunho! Open the door! Yunho!" Changmin yelled from his room as he shoved his face deeper into his pillow.

Ding dong. Ding dong. Ding dong.

The bell went off and now, the apartment was filled with annoying sharp tone of the electronic bell.

"! Yunho! What! Do you want me to call you hyung? Fine! Yunho-hyung! Hey! Come on! Open the ing door!" Changmin shouted and threw his pillow towards his door. He twisted and turned to look at his alarm clock.

7:33 AM.

Changmin grunted and huffed out.

"ing . Had to leave this early to the stadium!" Changmin cussed and got out of his bed, angrily.

Changmin stomped hard on the wooden floor and made his way to the front door. He angrily pulled the door open after unclasping the chain.

"What!" Changmin yelled grumpily.

"Whoa, Changmin. Is this the proper way to greet your hyung?"

Despite the grump filled mind and sleep deprived state, Changmin recognized the low baritone voice. Changmin jerked his head up and his eyes widened. He stumbled backwards and nearly fell.

But, the newly arrived man was fast and quickly grabbed Changmin by the arm. He smiled down and pulled Changmin up.

"Didn't sleep well? What? You were rehearsing all night, weren't you? I guess Yunho isn't here," the man said nonchalantly as he looked around the room from his place at the door.

Changmin was shell shocked. He had no idea how to comprehend this situation. How was anyone supposed to do grasp anything in this type of situation?

"Y-Yoo-Yoochun," Changmin stuttered out.

Yoochun turned his attention to Changmin and smiled.

"Ah, you finally noticed. So, aren't you going to let me in? Or, are you gonna send me away from here?"

Changmin didn't listen to a thing Yoochun had said. He just looked here and there and tried to make sense of things.

"W-what a-are you d-doing h-here?" Changmin stammered nervously as he bit on his lower lip.

Yoochun realized what Changmin was getting at and ruffled the taller man's hair.

"Don't worry. No one saw me," Yoochun assured Changmin as he raised up his arm to show a heavy coat, hat and a sunglass. "I had my disguise."

Yoochun grinned his greasy grin and winked at Changmin.

"Y-you... You shouldn't be here!" Changmin squawked and tried to shut the door but Yoochun acted faster.

Yoochun ducked down and pushed forward and quickly walked past the stumped Changmin.

"Too slow, Changmin-ah," Yoochun teased as he walked into the living room.

Changmin suddenly turned around and walked fast to where Yoochun was and grabbed him by his shoulder.

Yoochun turned around and face Changmin. Changmin inhaled sharply and stared straight at Yoochun.

“I am gonna ask you one more time. What. Are. You. Doing. Here,” Changmin gritted his teeth and spat out the words one by one.

“Five years, Changmin-ah. It’s been five years. Jaejoong got to meet Yunho. Don’t I have the same privilege of meeting my fellow member?”

Changmin cocked his brow and scoffed at Yoochun. He let go of Yoochun’s shoulder and crossed his arms.

“Fellow member? What member are you talking about? The group I am in only has two members. Yunho and me. I don’t know who you are trying to meet. Aren’t Jaejoong and Junsu in Korea?”

Yoochun smiled at Changmin and patted his cheeks.

“It’s not good to be like this, Changmin. I am sure your Umma and Appa had taught you well,” Yoochun stated in an amused tone.

Changmin furrowed his brows and made a face at Yoochun.

“I don’t know who the you are talking about. I only have one mom and one dad. And yes, they have taught me well,” Changmin emphasized and looked away.

“Wow. Did you lose some IQs over the year? I am pretty sure you should have gotten who I am talking about,” Yoochun quipped. Soon, a smirk followed.

Changmin yelled out in frustration and walked away from Yoochun.

“Don’t follow me!” Changmin stormed away to his room. He slammed his door shut and fell to the ground.

Yoochun heaved out a sigh and shook his head.

“Took it too far,” Yoochun sighed out and went in the direction of where Changmin had gone.

Yoochun slowly knocked on the door and leaned his forehead against it.

“Changmin-ah,” Yoochun called out lovingly. “I am sorry. I was just kidding. I wanted to have fun with you. Changmin, please. Why won’t you talk to me?”

Changmin heard the pain in Yoochun’s voice. He quickly covered his ear. He knew he promised Yunho to help him out, but this was unexpected. Changmin was not ready to face Yoochun yet. He still held a grudge for what happened between Yoochun, Junsu and him and seeing Yoochun in front of him was opening up all the old memories and its hurt.

“GO AWAY!” Changmin clamored. “Just go away!”

“Changminnie, just listen to me once,” Yoochun requested. “We need to talk over things. We can’t just keep it to ourselves and let it ruin our relationship. It already has been so lo

Please log in to read the full chapter