Prologue

Begin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Co-author's note: I am so sorry! I didn't realize I had this saved a hidden chapter. Chapter 1 won't make much sense without this chapter. So sorry if you couldn't read this!

 

Everyday and night with you~

The heat and sparks form without cooling down~

Everyday, everynight, everywhere~

Now our contact increases,

Now, you and I begin~

 

Loud cheers from Tokyo Dome can be heard from the speaker; connecting to the white laptop. JYJ, the formal members of the group from TVXQ, once again kept their title as kings and didn't disappoint the fans with their ability as performers. For fans, their performances will always be unforgettable, as their performances are worthy to be kept in their minds.

 

Even when they can't perform or go on broadcast for a certain reason, there was no doubt that they were talented in many ways.

 

They can sing, they can dance, they can compose songs, they also can act well, they are also one of the richest Korean artists with their branded sport cars, branded clothes, branded accessories and also their million dollars worth luxurious houses.

 

There is no use talking about their faces, as it will be just waste of your time explaining their perfection. All the handsome guys in this world should just hide in the corner if you want to compare with them. Their face was God-made creation, which is perfect, which can also make girls try to kill each other to get the boys as their boyfriends.

 

But! There sits a man in his late 20s staring at the already blank screen which was already out of energy, as the said man kept replaying the video non-stop a while ago. He kept staring at the already blackened surface. His heart beat rapidly. Didn't know whether he was proud or jealous of the other three were doing really well singing THSK song without them. Or he just really missed the guys, the never old friends.

 

“He still looks beautiful as ever, of course he does. Jaejoong, Kim Jaejoong. It was really smooth to say his name on my lips, but why does my heart keep on aching when I call his name? I should have forgotten him long ago, right? But as crazy as it sounds, believe me when I say I’m following his fan club for updates about him. I really love to see him work hard on his albums and dramas. And his smile—I really hope that he will smile at me once again. It is really shameless of me to wait for him-- maybe, just maybe he will give a clue about me, like he has always done before, to YunJae fans. I know it was just mere coincidence that we always shared the same stuff. We were a couple after all, and couples tend to share same gestures and things.”

 

“Yunho hyung, you alright?” There, the tall basketball player like man called his hyung. “You shouldn’t be looking at them, if you are going to end up looking like you were hit by a vehicle.”

 

Yunho smiled a forceful smile which still couldn’t hide his dolefulness.

 

“I’m fine, Minnie. Do you want some coffee?” Yunho asked as he went to the kitchen, and pulled out two cup without waiting for Changmin’s answer.

 

“Stop calling me Minnie! I really hate that name,” Changmin said and Yunho just laughed.

 

The unique thing about Changmin is that everything was still the same as ten years ago. The fighting spirit that was built in his system seems like there was no doubt. The responses when he called him Minnie also stayed the same.

 

Changmin took a sit in front of Yunho, and looked at his hyung who was currently busy making coffee for them.

 

“Seriously hyung, stop calling me that name or I’ll punch you for real next time.” Changmin slurped the hot coffee slowly after warning his hyung.

 

Yunho just chuckled. “You will remember him right, if I call you that name? It’s good what that there is still someone to call you by that name, which is me,” Yunho said proudly as he hit his fist on his huffed chest. “At least you can still remember him that way.”

 

“Then, do you want me to call you Yunnie, like Jaejoong used call you?” Changmin asked sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

 

“There should be ‘hyung’, Changmin-ah. He is still your hyung, right?”

 

“Pfft,” Changmin just blew air out his mouth.

 

Yunho just shook his head at the maknae.

 

Yunho knew Changmin never wants to talk about their break-up. It’s already five years, but Changmin still can’t accept the fact that his other three hyungs left him. When Yunho tried to talk to him about the other three, Changmin will pretend like he didn’t care.

 

‘Good enough that they left. At least, I get to sing more part.’ Changmin once said to Yunho.

 

But, as the leader who watched the once little boy grow up, he knew that Changmin wasn’t sincere with his words. He knew Changmin said that because he was trying to stay strong, but inside he was broke. When Yunho cried, people will think it as a sad scene as Yunho is the strong leader who hardly cried, but in reality, Changmin is a lot better at holding back his tears

Please log in to read the full chapter