002

My Secret Boyfriend

Hyunmi couldn’t concentrate at all during the classes. Her mind kept thinking about Joon. Was he sleeping? Did he already take his medicine? She was worried. Really.

“Hyunmi-ah, do you know why Joon’s absent today?” Suzy asked her when the class ended. She was one of Joon’s fan, but she wasn’t freak like the others.

Hyunmi quickly put her stuffs into her bag and placed it on her shoulder. “He is sick. Suzy-ah, I gotta go now. See you tomorrow!”

Hyunmi ran to the nearby minimarket and bought some juice for Joon. It took ten minutes long to reach Joon’s house by bus. Hyunmi fastened her pace when she was near Joon’s front door.

TINGTONG!

Hyunmi pushed the bell. She played with the plastic bag in her hand while waiting for Joon to open the door. Suddenly the door opened, revealing Joon with his honey abs. Yes, he was topless. He was only wearing a pants and his hair was totally messed up. His eyes were half closed, signaling that he was still sleepy.

Joon rubbed his eyes for a while. He forced a smile, extending his arms to hug Hyunmi. Hyunmi hugged him back, she felt a bit awkward being in his embrace with his bare chest, but she admitted it felt so good. She felt safe whenever Joon hugged her. Being in his embrace with his bare chest like this made Hyunmi realized how burning he was.

Hyunmi pulled away and handed the plastic bag to Joon. Without words, he pulled her in to his house. He put the plastic bag on the dining table and they walked to Joon’s room, still holding hands.

Joon sat on his luxurious bed, tapping the empty space beside him. Hyunmi climbed up the bed and sat next to him.

“Did you already take a bath? You smell bad.” Hyunmi said teasingly while pinching her nose.

Joon rolled his eyes and gave a quick peck on her lips before walking to his bathroom. After ten minutes, he came back with a towel covering his lower body, his hair was still wet. Hyunmi jumped out from the bed, walking to his closet to take the other towel to dry his hair.

“Sit.” Hyunmi pushed Joon down slightly on his bed then covered his head with the towel she was holding. She started rubbing the towel to dry his hair.

“It’s been a long time since the last time I did this.” Hyunmi smiled, remembering it. “Tadaaaaa~ Now your hair isn’t wet anymore.”

Hyunrin moved the towel from his head and threw it somewhere. She looked down and her eyes met with Joon’s beautiful eyes. Her heart was pounding so hard. They looked each other for a while, no one was willing to break the silence.

Biip… Biip…

“Oh. Wait.” Hyunmi pulled away and pick up the call. “Hello.”

“Hyunmi-ah! WHERE ARE YOU?!”

She pulled her phone away then put it back on her ear. “Yah! Don’t scream. I’m with Joon oppa now.”

“I didn’t ask whom you are with. I asked where are you.”

“Why do you want to know where I am?”

“Yah! Park Hyunmi! Don’t answer me with a question. Where are you?”

“Lalalalala~ You, Yong Junhyung, why the hell do you keep asking me where I am?”

“AJ is here, you babo! And he keeps asking me about you.”

“A… AJ?”

“Gosh! Don’t tell me you don’t remember him.”

“Sorry but… I-- I-- I really don’t-- OH MY GOOOOOODD! IS IT MY AJ? MY CHOCO ABS KIKWANGIE?” Hyunmi covered with her hand when she realized what she said. She looked at Joon but he was looking away.

“Yeah~” Junhyung sighed. Hyunmi chuckled at the thought that Junhyung was rolling his eyes now.

“Where is he now?”

“Stupid! I said he’s with me, and you know what time is it, right? Of course I’m still at my café. So are you gonna be here in… ten minutes? I’m not sure I could hold my anger hearing his questions about you. It’s pretty irritating you know.”

“I’ll make it five minutes. Tell him to wait.”

“You better make it or else I’ll kill you.”

“Dare to touch me, sure you’ll face Joon soon enough. Haha!”

“Yah! Just come here asap!”

Junhyung hung up. Hyunmi chuckled then shifted her gaze to Joon. He was still looking away.

“Oppa. I’m gonna go see Kikwang now. Do you wanna come in too?”

Joon shook his head without looking at Hyunmi. She sighed, knowing it was her fault to praise someone else than her boyfriend. “I’m not gonna touch or see Kikwang’s abs. I promise.”

Joon smiled hearing those words. He let out a chuckle then pulled Hyunmi to sit on his lap. “Don’t you dare to touch Kikwang’s abs, you already have mine.” He pulled Hyunmi’s hand and placed it on his honey abs.

“Arasseo. You are the best.” She pecked on his lips then smiled shyly.

“Why so quick eh?” Joon asked, teasing her. He leaned closer and kissed Hyunmi’s soft lips. He deepened the kiss but she quickly pulled away. “I-- I gotta go now, oppa.”

Joon laughed then hugged Hyunmi. “Want me to give you a ride?”

“No, no, no. You don’t have to. Don’t forget to take your medicine and sleep well. You get it?”

“Yes, mom.”

Hyunmi smiled then kissed Joon’s cheek. She waved to him and walked out from his room.

‘Well, I hope he won’t find out my story with Kikwang.’