001

My Secret Boyfriend

“Good morning, oppa!” Hyunmi said happily while walking downstairs. Sanghyun was already in the kitchen, making breakfast for them.

“What are you cooking? It smells good.” she asked, standing next to her brother.

“Pancakes.” Sanghyun turned off the stove and put the pancakes on the two plates. He gave one to Hyunmi. “For you.”

“Aaaahh~ Gomawo, oppa!” she took a seat then started eating.

TINGTONG!

“Eww~ Who is coming this early?” Sanghyun rolled his eyes. When he was about to walk, the guests already entered their house.

“Hyunmi-ah!”

Hyunmi turned her head to see who was calling her and her eyes widened in shock. “Cheol-- Oh, Mir oppa!” she stood up and hugged him tightly.

“Whoaaaa~ I miss you a lot, Hyunmi!”

“I miss you too, oppa.”

Mir smiled but suddenly frowned. “Omo! Joon isn’t going to punch me if he knows I said I miss you, right?”

Hyunmi let out a chuckle then cocking her head, her lips curved into a smiled as she saw who were standing behind Mir. “Seungho oppa, Byung-- G.O oppa, you are coming too! Good morning~”

“Good morning.” Seungho replied, ruffling her hair.

“Yah! It took ten minutes long to fix my hair and you just messed it up.” Hyunmi pouted, earning a pinch on her cheek from Mir.

“You’re still as pretty as before though your hair is so messy like this.”

“Aww~ Thank you, Mir oppa.”

“Are you hungry, guys?” Sanghyun interrupted. He didn’t expect this trio to come to their house this early. “I can make some pancakes again if you guys want.”

“No, thanks. We’re already full. Mir’s mom made breakfast for us.” G.O answered, walking to the living room to watch the already- television.

Hyunmi was shocked a bit when she felt her phone vibrated in her pocket. Joon was calling.

“Ne, oppa?”

“Hyunmi-ah.” she heard Joon coughed. “Mianhae, I can’t pick you up today.”

Hyunmi raised an eyebrow after hearing his sorrowful voice. “Are you sick, oppa?”

“Just a bit tired.”

“I’m gonna com--“ Hyunmi stopped her words. ‘No, oppa will be so angry if he knows that I’m gonna ditch classes today only to take care of him.’

“Hyunmi?”

“Ne? Oh, I’m gonna come to your house as soon as the class ends. Don’t forget to take your medicine, oppa!”

“Hmm. Take care of yourself.”

“Ne, arasseo.”

Hyunmi hung up the phone, sighing. She went back to her seat and continued eating.

“What’s wrong?” Seungho asked. He took a seat next to Hyunmi.

“Joon oppa is sick. He forced himself too much.” Hyunmi answered while chewing the last piece of her pancake.

“Typical Joon.” Sanghyun said, taking the empty plate from Hyunmi.

“Oh! It’s already 6.45am!” Hyunmi ran to her room to get her shoes. She shouted from inside her room, “Mir oppa, we better go now or we will be late!"