003

My Secret Boyfriend

“Hello~ Well, this is Park Hyunmi. Finally I’m blogging again, yeay! Umm, I’m just an ordinary girl who lives happily in this world. Thanks God for this perfect live. I’m not too pretty, not too tall, not too rich, I’m just like the girls out there. I have an older brother, his name is Park Sanghyun. He is cute, cheesy, but nice. He has been taking care of me since our parents went abroad four years ago for some company business.

Now I’m a freshman in my university, I’m accepted in the same university as my brother. And what makes my happiness complete is Joon oppa. Who is he? Well, you can call him my secret boyfriend. He confessed his love to me when we were in the second grade of senior high school. He is a cool yet caring guy. He doesn’t like to talk too much, but trust me he’s a kindhearted boy. He is so attractive, I admit it. His body, his smile, his muscle, all the girls goes crazy whenever they see him. That’s why I decided to cover up our relationship? Why? Because Joon is so popular, unlike me. I’m not that crazy to publish our relationship and get killed by his fangirls .I told Joon about my worry and he accepted my decision. Though he is so busy, he will always be by my side whenever I need him. That’s why I love Joon, my precious secret boyfriend.”

“Hyunmi-ah, why don’t you go sleeping? It’s already 11pm, dear.” Sanghyun’s voice shocked Hyunmi. She turned to face her brother and was greeted by his smile.

“I’m not sleepy, oppa. I felt like blogging so yeah I’m doing it now. Hahaha…” she answered while typing something on her blog. ‘Oppa is coming. I think that’s all for today, bye!’

Sanghyun sat on the edge of Hyunmi’s bed. “Have Joon said goodnight yet?”

“No.” she answered, turning off her laptop and laid down on her fluffy bed. “Maybe he’s still busy. He has a lot of schedules today.”

Just when she was about to say goodnight to her brother, her phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and smiled widely.

“It’s Joon.” Hyunmi said before putting her phone on her ear. Sanghyun mouthed ‘goodnight’ and left her room, giving his sister some privacy.

“Oppa~” Hyunmi said in a cheerful tone, she was so happy now.

“I though you were sleeping.”

Hyunmi shook her head though she already knew that he wouldn’t see it. “I’m waiting for your call. How was your day?”

“I was quite busy, but I did well.”

Hyunmi heard Joon chuckled. She smiled, wondering what expression he was doing right now.

“Well, it’s almost midnight. You better sleep now or you will be a panda with those dark circles around your eyes.”

“Oppa! Err, you are so mean.”

Joon laughed a bit. “Well, goodnight. I’ll do some dance practice then go to sleep. I’ll pick you up tomorrow at 7.”

“Ne, arasseo. Goodnight, oppa.”

“Goodnight. saranghae, Hyunmi-ah.”

“Nado saranghae, oppa.”

Hyunmi hung up the phone, smiling. She bet she was gonna have a nice dream tonight.