Bullet to Your Heart

↘ Umbral's Fanfic Request Shop ↙

Requested by: matealoki

Pairing: Kim Wonshik x Jung Taekwoon ( Wontaek )

Rating: M ( Angst, )

Plot Summary: Taekwoon randomly stumbles upon a group of people in a back alley harassing a young man...he steps in, gets beaten up (and shot). Ravi being his savior, and Taekwoon later repaying him.

 

A/N: yAY LONGEST THING I'VE WRITTEN ON HER e

I hope you like it c:


A frigid breeze danced gracefully on Taekwoon's pale cheeks, narrowing his piercing eyes slightly as he attempted to nuzzle his face further into the black scarf encircling his neck, mumbling in annoyance with each step he took. Truth be told he despised walking home from his job at night, the low temperatures never failing to attack him with full force as soon as he stepped foot outside of the company building. Then again, he couldn't really complain. The job as a music producer payed well and was quite enjoyable, so a little bad weather should have meant nothing. Right now though, he was in no mood to reconciliate on the matter. All he had wanted to do was get home and get the rest he so well deserved.

And of course to his misfortune he was stopped midway when the sound of a clatter and rumble of a trash can emitted from the alley way only a few feet in front of him, immediately stopping in his tracks in shock at the sudden noise. Taekwoon raised a single brow in confusion before hesitantly continuing further, slowly walking towards the entrance of the alley and stopping at the side of the wall of a brick building, peering his head over the side quietly, not expecting the sight he would be greeted with.

A small figure sat huddled in a ball on the cold, concrete ground. The faint light from a street light nearby helped illuminate the dimness of the narrow passage, bruises and cuts visible on the young strangers skin and a few places where clothes have been torn from the poor boy trying to fight back. Looming over the frightened figure were three men, possibly in their teens. Two of them carrying a visible weapon, one being a baseball bat given to the more masculine of the three whilst the other gripped the handle of what looked like a knife. The last man unfortunately wasn't in line of Taekwoon's sight. Quickly afterwards the raven haired man considered calling the police as he began to turn away. At least that is what he had originally planned until he heard a horrendous scream from the alley, followed by a raspy voice speaking once Taekwoon had turned around once again, his heart dropping at what he had saw. The man he had seen before without a weapon was now holding a gun in his hand, index finger teasing at the trigger. "We'll say it again, kid...give us everything inside that bag and we'll let you go..." he threatened to the shuddering heap on the ground.

At that moment, Taekwoon let his mind take over his body, feet carrying him forward and towards the commotion, the pace of his footsteps quickening as he came closer to them, lunging forward slightly as he shoved the gun away from the direction of the young victim, trying to avert their attention away from him. A string of curses could be heard by the attacker's accomplices. A few seconds later he could feel himself violently being tugged away, legs kicking upward somewhat to try and keep whoever was in front of him away. While this whole ordeal was playing out the young man that had been attacked nervously stared at the men, too afraid to move at the moment until he realized that this was his only chance to escape. So with that he pushed himself to his feet and ran, shouting a thank you. Sadly those words left unheard as Taekwoon defended himself to the best of his ability, that is until a swift kick was delivered to his stomach, A gasp leaving him but immediately cut off as several hits were delivered to his body. He knew stepping in would get him in trouble, him being defenseless against three men with weapons that could easily hurt or worse kill him, but for some reason he couldn't stop himself.

A grunt of pain came from him as hands grabbed at his wrists, holding them tightly as the attacker with the gun stood in front of him, holding the gun up and letting his finger pull the trigger backwards, Taekwoon having to fight back a shuddering cry of agony when the bullet pierced his skin. The last thing Taekwoon felt was an excruciating pain throughout his body just seconds before his vision turned completely black and he lost consciousness.

-

Wonshik yawned quietly, stretching his arms above his head somewhat as he walked down the street, the cold that surrounded him not really affecting him that much. He had just been released from work about a few minutes ago and was on his way back home as per usual, blinking dark orbs around as he took in the sight of the brilliant city lights, a gentle smile pulling the edges of his lips upward in amusement and fascination. His admiration though short lived as he felt a hand shove him backward as they angrily yelled "Move!", Wonshik nearly tripping over his own feet as three dark clothed figures ran passed him. With a look of confusion he stared as they ran off, tilting his head somewhat before turning his head back towards the place they had just ran from, his eyes widening when he saw a limp figure laying in a small pool of blood, it only growing as seconds went by.

-

Taekwoon's eyes slowly fluttered open, lashes carefully tickling his pale cheeks as they lifted upward. Taekwoon groaned in annoyance when his vision wouldn't adjust immediately, getting more annoyed when it did and the bright light of the room blasted unforgivingly at his eyes.

"Ah, Taekwoon! You're awake!" a deep voice came from beside him, said man turning his head towards where the sound of the other person had come from, his drowsy eyes taking in the sight of the familiar face. Kim Wonshik, one of his co-workers at the company that he worked close by quite often. Why was he here though? With that thought Taekwoon glanced around to check his surroundings. He hadn't remembered arriving at the...Hospital? Confused, the ravenette sat upward in the hospital bed, quickly regretting it as a spike of pain shot throughout his torso thus making him lay back on the bed. Giving a look of utter confusion he let one hand grip at the blanket draped over his lithe body, tugging it off of him slightly as he looked down, seeing some bandages wrapped around him as well as a small outline of a stitch. "...What happened?" he muttered slowly, glancing back to Wonshik. "Why are you here...?"

The younger of the two nodded his head, having expected the other to be plagued with questions once he'd woken up. Questions Wonshik was fully prepared to answer. "I found you on my way home from work...you looked pretty beaten up and were losing blood fast. So I brought you to the nearest hospital, but that happened two days ago. You should be alright now but they want to keep you here just to be completely sure..." the taller of the two explained, grinning slightly as he sat back in the chair placed beside the bed. "I'm just here to make sure everything's okay...and it looks like some of your bruises and cuts have started to heal." he informed, almost as if he were trying to encourage the stern faced man who in reply stayed silent.

Meanwhile Taekwoon felt his heart thump in his chest, averting his gaze and looking down at the blanket lying across his legs. Truth be told he had attracted to this man for some time now, his patient and down-to-earth personality only managing to intrigue Taekwoon each time he came into contact with him. "I'll go and tell the doctor that you're awake. I'm sure he'll want to know." Wonshik informed before standing from his chair, preparing to walk towards the door until a gentle grip wrapped itself around his wrist, shyly tugging his arms backwards.

Looking back towards the other lying in the bed, he gave a curious look at Taekwoon's strange action. He was about to ask him if he was alright but was cut off by a rough tug downward, arms wrapping around Wonshik's neck as the older pressed their lips together, a bright red flush of embarrassment decorating the dark haired male's cheeks for actually going through with kissing the man he had praised for so long. He was about to pull away and apologize for doing something so sudden until Wonshik reciprocated, leaning into the kiss while wrapping his arms around the others waist, Taekwoon feeling his body heat up by his touch alone.

The older was the first to move away from the kiss, giving small pecks at the edge of Wonshik's lips, letting his hold on the taller's wrist loosen somewhat as his other hand curiously lifted up and moved towards Wonshik's clothed member, starting off with teasing . The other felt his breath hitch, a shiver running down his spine. "Taekwoon...we shouldn't do this here..."  he tried to persuade the man as he kissed gently at Wonshik's neck, which the other responded with a disapproving hum, hand stopping with their movements as he lifted it upward to the slightly taller's pants before moving to unbuckle the belt, using both hands to carefully tug down pants as well as the boxers he wore.

Taekwoon moved away from the other's own slightly flushed face, his hand moving up to grab the other's already erected member, giving a few just to hear the faint moans that Wonshik refused to let leave his lips, an almost mischievous glint in Taekwoon's dark hues as he leaned downward, lips pressing against the tip as he gave kittenish at the slit, forcing what sounded like a whimper to come from the light haired music producer. That had lasted for a second before he began to take the rest into his mouth, lifting his head upward only to let it dive back down, doing as best as he could to get used to the size of Wonshik's .

Wonshik took in shaking breaths as his usually anxious co-worker experimentally, a small grunt leaving his lips as he moved his hands to grip at the raven hair, not tight enough to actually hurt him though. Taekwoon raised his head slightly once again, placing a soft kiss against the head before returning to what he was previously doing. It only took a few seconds or so before Wonshik felt his his involuntary buck forward, releasing inside of the smaller's mouth with a husky moan. Left to regain himself as Taekwoon greedily swallowed before moving away, averting his gaze from Wonshik as he stared down at his hands instead, fingers twiddling nervously as he hesitantly raised his voice to speak. "I-I'm sorry...thank you for bringing me here..." he said in a hushed voice, afraid of what type of response he'd get. Instead of the continued silence that he'd expected he was met with a small laugh, making him look upward as Wonshik finished zipping his pants. "It's alright. I'll go inform the doctor. You need to rest for now..." he said, a warm grin on his face as he leaned down and pressed a kiss to Taekwoon's forehead

Taekwoon thought maybe things could go better than planned after all.