Colors

↘ Umbral's Fanfic Request Shop ↙

Requested by: lilweeny95

Pairing: Kim Wonshik x Jung Taekwoon ( Wontaek )

Rating: M

Plot Summary: Wonshik was blind, his vision was simply a curtain of black, but Taekwoon had painted his world.

 

A/N: asdfghjkl. I hope it's alright ( /u 3 u )/. This is my first time writing for a fanfiction ---


Darkness. That is the only thing that presented itself to Kim Wonshik day after day. A sheen of black splayed upon his vision. With each passing moment the feeling of dread that constantly lingered throughout his body only seemed to grow, a familiar vacancy always there no matter what. That is until a raven haired man came bounding into his life, a saint by the name of Jung Taekwoon. It was by mere coincidence that they'd met each other, and even more of a coincidence that they both became entranced in each other.

They had fallen in love...something that Wonshik could have never anticipated to happen to him.

A quiet night is where the two found themselves, the taller, light haired mans back pressed flush against the beds mattress, Taekwoon's soft lips pecking gently at his own, hands pressed flush against Wonshik's chest as he lifted himself upward slightly before moving back down on the other's . Faint whimpers and moans falling from the man's plump lips whenever their kiss was brought to a halt, which of course only lasted a few seconds before they were muffled by the passionate lip lock. The pads of Wonshik's thumbs gentle circles upon Taekwoon's pallid, trembling thighs as the rest of his fingers grasped tightly at any other part of skin they could manage to reach.

"W-Wonshik..." an almost breathless murmur left the ravenette as he finally parted away from their kiss, pressing their foreheads together as their panting breaths intertwined. "I...I l- a-ah!" Taekwoon began but was quickly cut off by a certain rough upward of the taller's hips, a weak whine ripping itself from the quiet man as he let his head fall against Wonshik's shoulder, the hands on the others chest gently scratching at the slightly tanned skin. Taekwoon took in a shuddering breath, slowly but surely lifting his head upward to look at the other man, attempting to repeat his words in between the waves of euphoria that enveloped his body. "I love you..." the words came softly, it quickly being overtaken by a wanton moan as Wonshik's s began to quicken in their pace, it only taking a few more upward movements of the younger's hips before Taekwoon finally met completion, biting his bottom lips as he came, the white ropes slightly covering Wonshik's chest as well as his own heaving chest, the younger of the two quickly following after.

There he lay, gentle breaths from the older pressed against his collarbone as he slept quietly. In this silence was when he realized that even though all he could see was a thick blanket of darkness and that alone, Jung Taekwoon had painted an image into his head, a world more colorful and lovely than ever imaginable. And even though he couldn't see the man that had brought different hues of color into his life and had set his heart aflutter, he knew that Taekwoon contrasted from any sort of dream Wonshik could have hoped for, the beauty in his selfless love and admiration easily speaking volumes to the younger.

And with that Wonshik gave a small yawn, wrapping his arms around the lithe figure and pressing a kiss upon the somewhat disheveled dark hair, he knew even though he may never see Taekwoon with his own eyes, that the other was beyond perfection and would always be close by his side...

"I love you too..." he muttered quietly to the sleeping man before letting his head rest against the plush pillow, closing his eyes and letting the soft breaths of his lover lull him into a deep slumber.