Dispute Settlement

Office Disputes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 6 – Dispute Settlement~

            "Hey Luhan," Baekhyun walks straight into his friend's cubicle without a second thought and pulls the latter out of his chair ignoring all the protests spilling from Luhan's mouth, "Let's have a chat in the storage room about that pay raise you promised me after you apparently get the promotion since you duct taped Chanyeol and I together in the dark for hours. I want to set some things straight before the promotion gets to your head any further."

            Luhan gulps as he stops trying to get away, Baekhyun's tone suggests he means real business and Luhan should keep his mouth shut. Besides he really should have seen this coming when Sehun and him went to release Baekhyun and Chanyeol from the duct tape and all the couple did in return was nod at them and walk out of the office with calm expressions on their faces about three weeks ago. He seriously hopes Baekhyun can be reasonable with this negotiation, hopefully.

            "There's no need to worry Baekhyun I'll definitely give you that pay raise when I get promoted. Now why don't we have a discussion out here in the office with the other witnesses- I mean co-workers," asks Luhan nervously as they stand before the storage room door.

            Baekhyun stops and smiles at Luhan, for a moment Luhan thinks he's safe that is until Baekhyun twists the door knob and pushes him into the storage room. Luhan doesn't even get the chance to catch his senses before he feels Baekhyun's hands on his shoulders guiding his fall. Everything happens within a blink of an eye but Luhan doesn't fall to the ground like he had expected, oh no, he falls against something instead.

            "Hey!"

            Scratch that he apparently fell against someone.

            "Luhan!?"

            Oh crap, Luhan recognizes that voice far too well. "Sehun!?"

            "What the hell are you-!? Did Chanyeol bring you here too?!"

            "Chanyeol!? Baekhyun was the one who-"  Luhan tried to turn around to face Sehun since they were back to back but found that he couldn't - something was keeping his pants stuck to the other's, dread of all kinds filled Luhan's being as he thought over what in the hell could be sticking to his pants. "Sehun…"

            The seriousness in Luhan's voice had Sehun suddenly terrified, "What?"

            "…are your pants… stuck to mine?"

            "… Oh hell no," Sehun took a frantic step forward but that only had Luhan stumbling and nearly falling on top of the younger.

            "Idiot! I told you we were stuck together and you tried to move?! Are you trying to get us both killed?!" screeches Luhan as he tries to reach behind him to smack Sehun for nearly making him fall.

            "What the hell is this!? Baekhyun and Chanyeol told me to come here to discuss pay raise plans for when I get the promotion for their silence over telling the bosses about the prank war we've been having! Baekhyun told me to stand here while he went to get something and Chanyeol was talking to me about being locked up in the storage room and getting all that glitter off of himself then he got a text or something and left. Then you come stumbling in here not even two minutes later!"

            "Wha-!?

            The door to the storage rooms opens again allowing Sehun and Luhan to see Baekhyun and Chanyeol smirking at them.

            "Looks like we're all good and set to go, this worked out a lot easier than expected," grins Baekhyun.

            Chanyeol holds up a bottle with a triumphant grin that mirrors his boyfriend's, "Super instant glitter glue? Since you two seem so obsessed with this stuff we decided to use it against you and all I had to do was keep Sehun distracted while Baekhyun sprayed it to the back of your pants. There's no way to get out of that now~ How does it feel?"

            Sehun and Luhan's jaw drop at the couple before them after hearing the explanation.

            "Now try to get along better okay you two? Meanwhile Chanyeol and I have some business to attend to with our bosses, like maybe suggesting someone else to get the promotion because we see Chen working so diligently lately we think he deserves a bonus don't you think?" Baekhyun gives a wave and closes the storage room door, locking the two in just as Sehun and Luhan come to their senses.

            "Baekhyun! Chanyeol! Don't you dare!" yells Luhan as he tries to make a run for the door but unfortunately his was still glued to Sehun's so he didn't get very far after nearly tripping and landing on his face.

            "Our promotion! Ugh, this is all your fault!" accuses Sehun as he tries to turn his head to glare at Luhan.

            "My fault!? Who's the one that fell for their tricks!? Who doesn't notice someone spraying super glue to their pants!?"

            "I wouldn't be talking if I were you glitter !"

            "Ughhhhh," Luhan groans in annoyance, "Whatever this is not the time for us to be arguing with one another anyways we both want the promotion right? Well Chanyeol and Baekhyun are both out there ready to tell Kris and Suho that Chen should get our promotion. I don't know about you but I'd rather not wage war upon Chen, I have nothing against him and he's like one of the nicest workers here in the office."

            "Agreed, so that leaves us with one option," Sehun's expression darkens but Luhan isn't able to see it anyways given their current predicament.

            "You're right," Luhan nods as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter