Curiosity makes me mad...

It'sMe Who Loves More Than You..

   I Heard the light sound of feet at the back .Li Yin unnie took her eyes all over me and then looked. Her eyes were suddenly bright like stars shining at night ..

"Chen Ahh .. see

.. When have  you arrived here?? "

I have noticed quite familiar smiles and warned not to surprise myself...

 

 

"I have  already Arrived in this afternoon. Jie... are you ok??..You Seemed a little thin .."

I can feel the shallow of his voice, and he was in mercy vapor ...

"A possible secret .."

Is Li Yin Unnie sound persuasive little intervention from Jongdae??

"I have left a few gardenworks and also Chosen Maids for Plymouth Fields, I think  Jie worn a little thin Figure... rt???.."

"That's what you think, Chennie ahh.." unnie laugh softly.

Then, I was reminded that, and they look at each other in a smoothy ways...

 

"Chennie ..Is she the one who you mentioned before?"

"Yes"he begins to explain.."Jie ..She is Baek Boram ...."

"Aw .. OK ...I see..." once Unnie looked at me with sharp and brilliant eyes including many definitions.

Though not knowing the meaning , she turns to Previous smile.

I 'm also try to cover up my Curiosity ..

With a surprise,I have requested..

"Boram ahh..can i ask a request from you?.. I have to teach my children about the traditional language ..Beacuse they were being born here, they do not yet speak the language of Korea and rarely touches ..So,can you teach them in your spare times??"

 

"As usual ..Jie tries to request guests "

He teased joyfully and against talking to his satisfaction, jie replied..

"Wae ... Korean Ordinary  can not be easily here.. .."

Jie makes a Cute wink to Jongdae..

He receives with a immense emotion surrounding his eyes.

 

"Where are clothing bags and Luggages? ..Chennie ya! to get closer with Boram..we have to make her stayed here .. .."

 before jongdae replies anything,I make my immediate answer.

"No need ,i will go back soon..Jie .."

"Oh .. why??"

"I made a booking at Auckland Manor Hotel .."

"Oh ....we don't let you live alone in such a distance place.. "

"My..My clothes ... left there............"

Suddenly Jongdae told me  breaking Silence..

"So you don't  need not worry about this ... Jongin can catch up ..

.. So think for staying here,sister. "

I saw a face with  pitiful and begging  expressions ,how can i be able to resist this ...

 

After lunch,while we are preparing for fruites..

"Jie was born in China an then she moved to  Korea .."

We hear the voice of Jongdae shouting from the lobby.

"Grandpa's inheritance left my  age of 20 which would mistakenly manage business..Jie entirely helped me .."

While jongdae is mentioning about Jie,

I think for  putting them beside and me,the one who definitely has to disappear like water spots..

 

" It may be an end ..his father also married again and show lack of humanity , attached hundred  floating periods, and struggling with a pinch of his life,  and he lacks the sense of family.."

Jie tries to make a connection staring at me softly.

"Oh .." Why did she explain and tell me about his life .. I swallowed the wish to ask her suddenly .....

 

Once Jongdae looks at me and also to Jie ,then he smiles.

However, I can figure out they have more than the sense of siblings...

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sry for very late update caz of my final exams..

here.. I come back now...

pls enjoy it ^_^