Nothing,better For Helping me...

It'sMe Who Loves More Than You..

"Unnie Boram .. I'm  Anna ..

Brother has already Arrived ..I am here for alarming you To Come Downstairs.."

I quickly come down to the basement 

With many curiosities...

 

Someone with Cardigan pink sweater and soft cream color Pant, It is him ....

The one I don't wanna face again...

Kim Jongdae ....

The Two adorable children are sitting beside him

"SamChoon .... pls make a perfect Picture for us.."

When he older one Requested him with Cute pouting.,he laughs Loudly..seems like He Is so happy with them..

 

 

Now ..he sees me..

"Annyeong..Boram sis .. we  h've met again."

I found his Innocent smile rolling With his immense and honest Joy ...

"So .....  The Cousin Jongin mentioned is you....

What is your purpose of bringing me here and  is there any reason i hv to be here ..? " I asked him with a little Angry and Shaky Voice  ..

"No..No..Boram ssi .. .. Don't misunderstand  me..I just  wanna help you.."

"But..aren't you afraid of losing the game..?" 

"How do you say? sister .honestly I am so  afraid of it... but. Don'tworry ..Till My death..I will keep my promise to help you..."

 

 

"You didn't Have yr lunch..Rt?... Boram ssi..Let me treat A wonderful meal to you ..You are my Special Guest ...."

"Follow Anna firstly..... I'll come back as soon as possible .."

To the conor of Guest room,  I was retrieved by Anna..

 At the top right side of large Table,the early two children  are playing and Teasing Each other..

The reason why My stpes Suddenly stop is attractive way out of the slender deficient white appearance.

 

A woman ....  wearing white long shirt bending with a ribbon at her waist and Cream Color Pants.

But not Seems like House workers ... She is alike the owner of that magnificent garden...

She seems to be someone then I would feel I had to turn back. When I  see the face,I am a bit surprised.

 

 

A smooth face....Hair Tieing at the back like straight line..  soft straight stripes of the hair almost Touch the shoulder space .

I think she was also surprised...

I make an Explore in her eyes and discover the warm humanity. But at the same time also Found out  a clever twist.

 

"Hi ..." I greeted  ..

She came nearer me ..

"You Seems Like a guest..My name is  Li Yin .. also administrator of this Morada Village Resource..Nice to meet you.."

"Aww .. Nae .. sister ..Mine is Boram ..I'm also glad and being here is to Identify and make a project about Lavender.."

We were handshakes...

"So I heard this name before...Ummmm."

Li Yin Unnie hands are Soft and Warm...Skin Like Not Usually  exposes with sunlight...

 

 

A/N: 

 

Pls Enjoy It...^_^

I will Update Soon ...Caz I Have Exams....

See ya.... :D

Thanks To All..