The Next Aventure Of Me

It'sMe Who Loves More Than You..

I have to admit that Jongin saying is truth Plymouth Levender Wellington plants more beautiful ..

Systematically planted using the number of acres for the visit ..

I can see some of the buildings with red-tile roof brick..

There is also a laboratory beside red brick built grand buildings ...

"Boram ... you can wander around if you want to learn ..

Pls wait a bit for me if you don't mind cuz of Guest  discussion and can we go to Jie after that?"

"It's fine..Jongdae ssi.. let your work finished completely"

 

He,who seems happy and go back..

I don't wanna disrupt his business..

He had no time to the other side of the red-brick..

So,i look for my curiosity..

And found  glass sealed  chambers in laboratory and analytical test tubes,Titration Tubes and other lab equipments distillation beaker and  serums.Then, I have seen the oil glass bottles of unprecedented plants, a diameter of each installed  names and descriptions.

 

Jongdae returns to the other sides of building.

I can hear the English pronunciation among the guests.

Saying to him,I do not want to disturb them,so hide secretely.

"Boiler pot is separated chapter.Here condenser and Retort distillation machine small family business .."

When Jongdae is explaining,some are noted willingly. They are not unlike the guest and seems like learners.

 

"Lavender has about the first four kinds to become oil ,first with water and heat up a time stud you want .. There is another way  to sell raw steam distillation."

Jongdae's voice is  fluent like Native speaker .

"Small Fuel Pressure Cooker oven space can be covered at all, though you can blend and the oil is in low amount"

 

In my school days, i tried to extract Lily and Jasmine oil once but at That time,may be I wrongly used the Pressure levels, So still can't done how to extract oil and serum separately..

Damn it!!

"Another called the Solvent Extraction using organic solutes oil after years separate system from the latest way to offer high-pressure CO2 method .."

"So,What is the best to get much amount?"

Golden-yellow hair women asked..and he answered immediately..

 

"It depends on what kind of method you used. distillation method can be changed as the outcome depending on different types for makeup cosmetics or soup or medicines.

 To get Lavender genuine oil in a liter  ,real Lavender  287 pounds needed .If with Lavadin, only 88 pounds needed. So Lavender with no serum  leading Natural oil is very difficult .. Fortunately, if you want to upgrade perfume .. 

you can feel the full sense of Lavendar"

He patiently gives answers to Guests..

"I heard Lavender Festival would be held .."

"Yes ..on July15 at the end of this plantation near Tay host .."

"Oh .. great!"

 

He saw me while talking to a group of them.

He smiled, greeted guests  and steped me sparsely..

"Boram ssi ..,don't you take  umbrella and the sunlight is so strong here...I'm sorry for taking long.Let's go to Jie..ok"

The color of his face is painted with the shadow of anxiety .

 

Beyond plantations ,i can see the children and Jie

under the trees from a short distance , two children jumping happily. Systematically built a watchtower ..

Cable car from a forward edge of the boat hanging from the bottom. Rope ladder bars closely to see a little away from the boat is sure to settle labor.

 

Firstly in front of  two children, I argued. I had  never seen  tree house watchtower and stared again surprisingly .

"This is not allowed anyone to enter ..Boram.. and nobody had seen ..

Even people from Morada Village  never been visited..

Sister is a special guest and Chennie also wished to show you .. "

Jie explained ..

"Aw .. Yes .. Thank you .."

 

Children try to cling down a rope ladder hanging .

"Some mosquitoes are dangerous and we must anoint to protect them with  oil with lemon grass smell..."

As Jongdae said,I have to anoint my palms as fast as I can..

 

 

 

 

AN//: Ahhhh...Here ...Consecutive 3 Parts..

Sorry For late..:3

Pls Enjoy it...😁