My First Impression On You

It'sMe Who Loves More Than You..

 I did not suspect that his forest had properly planted like this..

Now, the trees are pretty and equal in  size simply leaning to get caught by some NGOs, some green leaves, healthy barks formed.

"How wide is forest size?"

"Not Very big only near a thousand  quarters"

"Oh .. Huge .."

"Samchoon .. .. Let's go toward"

 

"Aye .." To the great height of the trees ,so with rickety stairs , even I haven't enough work to climb up..How Can these Children do this .. I won't go ..

Jie ,a distance form me ,goes into the room  inside the small building and takes the belts used in planes and helmets ..

But in my opinion,how hard even with helmets,we are in danger for a hundred feet ..

Seems like Jongdae knows my thoughts and he show s a smile to me..

I deny in advance..

 

Jie encourages me ..

"Don't fear Boram,we always tested tools and chains above  ,could not to get risk for Children..

So,don't worry sis "

"Then,Watch .. "Jongdae shouted.

He collects contents needed for every parts of body content  and Walks toward the trees and then quickly climbs up.

 

Seems like the two children do not worry about him

And Am i the only one who is frightened for him?

"Emooo ..Samchoon will come down soon"Jongdea

 looked fine and he steps forward and down sides at the edge of the floor panel of the stand.

OMG .. How can i see a tiny him out of the trees. Even when cable sent back to face backward down the stairs.

.. He  just  turns back on a wooden bar and lose his feet immediately ..

 

"Omooo !!!!"

I .. I sent a loud piece of voice..

"Don't worry, he  always did  the same ..sis.."

I really worry of falling with his back from the cable .

Jie ran away and retied the back of his waist control cable and remove the rings.

 Then, the childrean turn becomes..

Jongdae hepls the two children to hook the cable ring and then he tries to go upward again without the rings.

The children attended easily without making a mistake..i think they have trained a lot..l

 

Leaving the two children ..Jongdae threw to control not just come down to waist line.

"Boram .. pls help in fixing my contents"

"Umm..I can't ..Jie."

" Oh! I'll also check them..pls just make them..

I'm fine..sis"

While I wrapped her waist with Cable Ropes, my my hands were so trembling ..Jie also make sure to test  then she tried to climb the tree .

 

I heard the sound of two children  above. 

Initially Jongdae breathed hardly  in a stretch arms.

And then worked as a diver posture jumped out.

My fingers are suddenly cold like ice..

"Oh..Boram Ahh ..come here and remove  the ropes .."

Jongdae laugh said...

"Oh ... If you wanna remove the cable ropes,remove yourself"

"Ae ..Jie helped me retied before i climbed up ..

How can i remove myself?"

 

 

I remembered  the room  and inside it, near the chairs ,found the aluminum ladder used in

 library ..

When i  took  this out,i saw Jongdae now stand freely on the ground ..

 

 

 

AN// I Updated Again ..

And Thanks for reading My Fic ..

Pls Enjoy it ^^