Chapter 5

I have a dream

I woke up in the dark room. I realised around me there was Sam and MinAh sleeping. Our stuff was all over the room. I guess we came late so we didn't even get time to repack everything. Oh,yes I remember! We did came late but before plane landed ,it trembled a lot. I was so scared and when we finally landed,I colapsed. And I woke up with a light back pain. Then I realised why. I slept on the floor! In university,we had beds in our dorm,so this is my first time sleeping on the floor. It was a weird feeling but I had one of the best sleeps. The room was dark because of the curtains. I neared the window and parted the curtains. Outside,I saw the Seoul. My jaw dropped and eyes filled with tears. All those years dreaming about coming here. I saw everything now that I watched in the photos before.

,,Oh,Chris you're awake?" - Sam woke up and still with those dreaming eyes she came to me and hugged me ,, I was so worried when you suddenly fell on the ground yeasterday. MinAh even started to cry."

,,Oh,so that's what happened? I just suddenly feel a big pressure in my head..."

,,CHRIS!!" - MinAh jumped out the bed and started kissing me and hugging me ,,I dreamed you died! My dream was so real that I woke up! It was so scary!" - she then started crying like a baby.

,,Omo,please let me! I'm fine! Gosh!"

Seoul is huge. MinAh even told me people who live in the Seoul still gets lost. We walked around the city then we shopped,ate Korean food,I bought a lot of cosmetics and make-up... We spent one whole day in Seoul. Next day,I wore those clothes I bought yesterday.

,,Omona! Chris,you look so like Korean!" - MinAh talked so surprised.

,,I would never tell you're not Korean." - Sam continued.

,,Oh,c'mon guys!"

,,It's true!" - they teased. Again,we today did all things we did yesterday. But then something unexpected happened.

,,Exuse me,young ladies,but have you got an minute?" - Some man approached us and seemed like he's only talking to me and MinAh. I turned around to see where is Sam. She walked into one store and didn't seemed like she noticed what happened.

,,You're really good looking. Do you love or know how to sing?" - man continued on asking.

,,Yes,I love to rap actually and this girl know how to sing exellently.." - MinAh answered instantly. And what she said is true. MinAh is great at throwing free styles. She always rap about something. Back in the dorm she did it all the time. And as for me,I love to sing. I'm really good at high tones,and I finished elementary music school so I know to play piano.

,,Great then! I'm Woollim representator,and I'd love if you come to our audtition for 2 days." - he reached his hand and gave his card to MinAh ,,Just give this to the people in charge there so that you wouldn't need to fill a lot of papers." - as he said that he thanked us and left. Since I studied Korean at university,I understanded everything he said,but I still can't belive what happened right now.

,,You are invited to Woollim's audition by some Woollim representator???" - Sam screamed when we explained to her what happened ,, that's great! Go for it girls!"

,,You're not mad?"

,,Why would I be?"

,,I mean,he only talked to us and only asked us without noticing you..." - MinAh lowered her voice as she said that.

,,Omo! Oh my Gosh,you wonderful girls! I just adore you!" - Sam jumped on us and hugged us ,,I'll be even more mad if I knew you didn't go to the audition because of me! I'll be just fine. I don't know to sing,dance or anything like that! My dream is to become an bussines woman. I love idols,but being one is just not what I want. So please,don't care for me and go for it!"

,,Sam...!" - I love that girl! She's just adorable!

,,Now let's catch selca."

,,Why that out of sudden?"

,,You ask? I want to have your predebut photos haha. So that people would trust me when I say them you're my bff!" - as she said that,Sam grabbed her phone.

,,Oh,you're so funny!" - MinAh made a wide smile for a photo.

At audition,around 70 people came. I was worried if I'd pass because I'm not Korean. I was number 46 and Minah was number 47. I was pretty sure MinAh will pass audition.

,,I could go to auditions before but I was scared of them because I was alone. Now,I had you and I wish for both of us to pass." -She told me like that. Honestly,I don't know. She will pass,but me? I'm scared....

When they called my name,which was nothing like Korean,people turned around and looked at me. I entered the room. There was three people at the table. Two mans and one woman. Out of those two mans,one was that representative we saw two days ago that told us about audition. He smiled at me and whispered something to those two next to him. They then asked me for my name,age,nationality,etc... I started to sing then. I choosed to sing ,,I will always love you" from Whitney Houston. After I finished,I think I left good impresion since their faces were blown. After me,MinAh entered. I wished her good luck.

Both MinAh and I passed all three rounds of audition. That means we passed audition. We screamed when they called our names along with 26 other people who passed too. I was to happy to belive that I'm now Woollim's trainee. I cried out of happiness. This means I'm on the right path of completing my dream.