Chapter 15

I have a dream

,,Making an angel in the snow was always my favorite thing to do in snow!" - I said like that and I rubbed my arms in the snow. It felt so great.

,,Yeah...hehe,who knew there's going to be so much snow on the New Year's eve!" - L said playfuly and jumped into the snow.

,,I feel like an child again!"

,,Well,I know I feel exactly the same!" - he came closer to me and throw some snow into my face.

,,Yaah!" - some snow went into my neck ,,Kyaaa,so cold!"

,,Oh,sorry! Here let me help you!" - he came to me and tried to take the snow out of my neck. He puted his hand into the place where my neck was. I suddenly blushed.

,,Oppa! What are you doing?? You know you can't go to that part!" - as I blushed,I moved away from him a bit.

,,Omo,sorry..." - as he realized what he have done,he blushed as well ,,C..Chris..."

,,What?"

,,It's already 4PM. Let's go back to the hotel and warm up ourself and be ready for New Year."

,,Okay,Oppa,as you say." - as he helped me stood up,I suddenly felt some cold blow on my back part of head. It was really hard blow ,,Hmn...O..Opp...Oppa..."

,,Chris? Oh my God,Chris!"

 

I opened my eyes. I realized I was at hotel room. But...how? I remember something about some hit at my head. But the rest is blury...

,,Are you okay?" - I recognized L's voice.

,,Oppa?"- he came and put a poultice on my forehead ,,What...what happened?"

,,It was quite funny situation,exept for the part you fainted. One little kid accidentally grabbed a freezer with snow and throw it at you accidentally,of course. When it's mother saw you fainting when it hit you,she was scared to death and wanted to help you. Since you weren't bleeding,I refused to call an ambulance,but she still offered me to help you and I couldn't say no,so she helped me to drag you here,hehe. Since I couldn't understand her completely,I still couldn't understand what exactly she said to me,but I understand her when she said that you're lucky to have a boyfriend like me."

,,Wh..what? You couldn't understand anything but understanded that?"

,,When she saw me and the face I made when I saw you fainted,she told me that's how her husband's face was when she was having a birth,heheh,don't ask me how I understood that one..."

,,Why didn't I faint a minute later to see that face?"

,,I am being serious here." - He gently tappet my forehead with poultice.

,,Thanks,then Oppa... And sorry if I destroyed your New Year's eve..."

,,Destroyed? If you're not here,I'll be all alone... And I don't want that. Besides,we still have time. It's only 7:30 PM. You were fainted for a quite long time,but we can get ready if you want,hehe."

,,Oppa,you're right. Then,let's not see each other for like one hour and get ready! I want to dress nicely so you do too!"

,,Bu..But,where are we going?"

,,I don't want to look like an weirdo even for the New Year's. So let's get ready."

,,Okay,if you say so. I'll dress too,so I'll be expecting you then." - he went to the other space in our room. Our room is pretty small,so I don't know how he won't see me getting ready for an hour. But,our bedroom is separated with door from the living room. So he went there and I stayed in bedroom. I rushed to my package and find out one dress I prepared if things like this happened. It was black dress,going with body,and it was kinda short but I doubt L would mind. It has medium sleeves and medium openning. I really liked that dress since I didn't wear it a lot. Now,my high heels. They were something. I rushed and put some make up,but nothing too much. I fixed my hair and voila! I looked really good. I'm so exited... L is going to see me like this. Well,here I go.

,,I thought me made an deal for one hour. To you it took about....2...hours...." - I entered the living room. When I saw L in suit,my heart jumped. He looked like an man. His masculinity really stood out. I could die right now.

,,Chris...I barely recognized you!"

,,Same here,Oppa..."

,,You...you look...beautiful..."

,,Tha...thanks...Oppa..." - we both became so shy. And I couldn't belive myself what is going on right now. I just realized,to him I wasn't just a fan anymore. And he wasn't just an idol or Oppa to me anymore. He was now a man that I loved with all my heart. And I'd give everything to him right now. I just want to be with him forever. I love you,Kim Myung Soo.

,,Let's go."

,,Where are we going,Oppa?"

,,Somewhere. But promise me you'll cover your eyes for a bit."

,,O..Okay." - I closed my eyes. And I was so exited. He gently took my hand and I just allowed him to lead me.

,,Careful,there's another stair here." - he would talk to me like that. I holded his hands so tight. That was the most exiting part to me ,,Here we are! Open your eyes!"

,,Wow!" - at the top of the hotel,on the rooftop,there was one little glass house garden. Inside,there was a lot of flowers to decorate the winter. And inside was really warm and nice. A lot of flowers were around me and they were beautiful. I wanted to pick all of them,but I was sad to hurt them that way. It's better if they live here.

,,Oppa! It's beautiful! I love it! How did you find this?"

,,Well,I found one guy working in this hotel and he's Korean. He explained to me there's this at hotel's rooftop. He even gave me the keys of it because his sister is an Inspirit and he asked me to picture myself with him and tell her I love her on the video." - he neared me ,, Since this place have no space for the table I ordered from McDonalds..." - he lowered his head with an laugh and blushed. It was so cute to me.

,,It's okay,Oppa,it's not like you needed to get a table. Actually,I like McDonalds better,hehe"

,,Really? I though you'll think of me as an idiot."

,,Well,I can't think that even if I want,hehe"

,,Let's eat!" - we then ate like crazy. I didn't even know I was that hungry myself!

,,McDonalds really are a memory for us,don't you think?" - he said like that.

,,Yeah...Oppa...even thought this is for short time,and we'll soon leave New York and go back to our usual lifes,I won't forget this."

,,I thought the same. I won't forget you,Chris."

,,I think this trip made us closer..."

,,Yeah..."

,,Oppa,before,I was like crazy fan and always wanted to meet you or somebody from Infinite. You guys made my life better and because of you I tried so hard and I'll try even harder. So,Oppa,thanks for treating me so well!"

,,You're so cute when talking like that."

,,Oppa..."

,,Call me Myungsoo."

,,What?"

,,Can you call me Myungsoo for just once?"

,,Wh...What? But you requested to call you an Oppa!"

,,I like it when you call me an Oppa,but can you call me Kim Myungsoo just for once?"

,,If you want Oppa... I mean,Kim Myungsoo." - he suddenly blushed ,,What?"

,,Say it again."

,,Myungsoo."

,,Again!"

,,Myungsoo!"

,,AGAIN"

,,KIM MYUNG SOO!" - he started laughing and I laughed with him. Slowly we stopped with laughing and just looked at each other. I don't know how long it was but it looked like an eternity. If I could just freeze the time... He came closer. And closer. And...he neared his face to me. He grabbed my face with his hands and came so much closer I could feel his breath. Will he kiss me? His mouth came closer and I just waited for them to touch mine. I closed my eyes and stopped thinking. His mouth touched mine but he suddenly stopped as fireworks were fired in the sky.

,,Happy New Year,Chris." - he smiled and hugged me. I was just to shocked of what was going on. How could he try to kiss me and then just hug me? I mean we did kiss,since he did touch my lips...

,,Yeah...yo..you too..."  - the rest of the night I was confused. He talked about something,but I couldn't help my thoughts.

,,Oppa."

,,Yeah?"

,,Why did you do that?"

,,Do what?"

,,The...kiss..." - he looked at me ,,I just don't know..You always tease me,but this is just too much.. I just don..." - I didn't get to finish my sentence. Myungsoo grabbed my face and put his lips onto mine. I was so surprised! My mind was once again blocked and I gave myself to him. And many fans die to see him. But what should I say? Well,me and Myungsoo kissed. And it was really good.