Chapter 4

I have a dream

Exept for Japanese,we learned two more languages. One was English,and the other one was Korean. I choosed Korean because I wanted to learn it so badly. If something was not so clear to me,Min Ah would explain it. I was so greatful to have Korean friend.

,,I don't know who to love more anymore!!! TOP or GD?? They're playing with my heart so hard these days!!" - Sam complained like that. She used to be TOP's huge fan but then G-dragon is taking over her heart.

,,Why are you not like Chris and like them all?" - MinAh answered her ,,She likes all Infinite members. Right,Chris?" - I was in my own thoughts and didn't really listen to her.

,,Chris!"

,,..Oh,yeah,what? Yes,oh like them all.. I like them all."- that used to be the case. I really loved all members. But since that thing that happened on my birthday 2 months ago,I'm falling for Myung Soo more and more each day. I want to see him again,but will that be posible? Now it's December and I'm packing my stuff and going back to the Serbia for Christmas and New Year. Luckily,we have break and I'll use it to see my parents. Going back home was something I really wanted. I wanted to see my family again and eat Serbian food and talk on Serbian again. The only way I'm talking on Serbian is on the Skype and when Sam and MinAh make me talk to them. They think it's such a great language. As for Infinite,they released song named ,,White confession". They filmed MV in Japan but I couldn't go to watch them because of my exams. Time I spent in Serbia was wonderful. After 2 weeks spent in there,time for me to say goodbye was coming fast. As I parted them again,I cried this time. But not because only I'll miss them but because I'm so far away from all new happenings. It reminded me of Infinite. When will I be able to be so close to them again? On the airport, Sam waited for me.

,,Happy New Year,honey!!" -she screamed as I approached. I really missed that girl.

,,Where's MinAh?"

,,She's coming tomorrow!Oh,I need to tell you something..." - we talked about our news a lot then. Tomorrow,we waited for MinAh. New semester is about to begin.

 

,,C'mon wake up! Wake up,wake up! We're ending our second year today!!! It's the last day! Wake up! C'mon! Sam! Chris!"

,,Hmnmhn...."

,,How come you have so much energy in early morning?!" Sam throw a pillow at MinAh.

,,It's a special day today! The last day! Second year is over!"- MinAh danced like a monkey around the room ,, It's such a wonderful day! It's June! It's summer! WAA I'm so exited we'll spent it together! I couldn't sleep at all last night due to exitement!!" - she was right. As I woke up,I remembered all the trips I'll go with MinAh and Sam this summer. We planed to travel to the Australia,Serbia and South Korea. We'll go first to the Sam's place. After that mine and while we're in Europe,we'll visit Greece. After that we're flying to the South Korea. I was so exited to visit South Korea.

Australia was amazing. We visited beach every day,on nights,we visited clubs,we went shopping and all those kind of things girls do when we're together. After two wonderful weeks spent in Australia,we had to say our goodbyes. Next stop was my country. As plane landed,my father waited for us. Sam and MinAh really liked in here. They even learned some Serbian. Since there's big aqua park near my town,we went there once. I showed them everything. We again clubed,shopped,had fun. After 14 days in Serbia,we continued our trip in Greece. I used to go to the vacation in Greece every year. We spent 10 days there. Then we returned to the Serbia,spent couple of days more there and then,left for South Korea.