Chapter 6

Change of Heart

(A/N: Sorry if there were any grammar mistakes, I typed this and uploaded from my phone and didn't proofread it.)

 


Eunji stayed at the hospital with Chorong for the rest of the morning. It was around 1pm and Bomi just finished her class so she went to the hospital to see if it was time for Chorong to get discharged yet.

When she got to the room door, Chorong saw Bomi from the corner of her eye and quickly grabbed Eunji's hands and went in for a kiss. But before her lips touch Eunji's, Bomi came in and stared in shock. The only girl she has fallen for, was about to kiss her best friend.

Eunji then turns around and greets Bomi "Hey buddy!"

"Hey" Bomi said with a cold tone.

"Hey Bomi sit down really quick I need to tell you something..." Eunji said pulling a chair next to her for Bomi to sit. "I know this is very sudden but me and Chorong have decided date just to try it out since we both have feelings for each other."

"Yea Eunji cares about me so much and is always there for me so I want to give us a try" Chorong added.

Bomi's face turned pale as she gripped her car keys and thought to herself "But.. I was the one that took care of you and brought you to the hospital. Aish why am I such a pabo and said Eunji took her..."

"Bomi ah are you ok? You don't look so well" Eunji asks.

"Y-yeah I'm fine. I'm happy for you guys, hope everything turns out well." Bomi said unwillingly. "Park Chorong I'll tell your dad that you're fine. Are you coming to practice today?"

"No I'm going to spend some with my baby today, right Eunji" Chorong said while making a kissie face to Eunji.

"....Ok bye"

Perfectly when Bomi was about walk out, the nurse from last night came by Chorong's room and saw Bomi and greeted her excitingly

"Omo Bomi-ssi are you here to visit your friend again?"

"Huh.. Oh yea I was just leaving though...And how do you know my name?"

"I was just getting off my shift too! You want to go out for lunch or are you gonna reject my offer again?" The nurse said with a pouty face. "Oh and your friend Chorong told me your name and she gave me your number too -wink wink-"

"I see... Chorong gave it to her. She must want to hook me up with some random chick... Since she gave out my number so easily, I should give this nurse a try.." Bomi thought to herself.

"Alright lets go I'm starving" Bomi agreed to go out to eat with the nurse.

"Yay! My name is Lizzy by the way"

Chorong's POV

Omg Bomi's here to see me! I feel like my heart is about to jump out of my chest. I better signal Eunji to start the plan. When I grabbed Eunji's hand about to kiss her, I saw Bomi getting so mad and frustrated. She looked so cute and hot when shes jealous.

When Eunji broke the news to her, her face looked like she has just been kick in the face 99 times. I felt really bad but I want Bomi to confess her feelings to me.

Everything was going according to plan until... Of course the nurse had to coincidentally walk pass and see Bomi... She greeted Bomi like they were so close and all I could think about was ripping that smile off her face and tell her Bomi is mine.

That stupid nurse asked Bomi out and I scoffed because I knew she was going to get rejected. But to my surprise.. She actually said yes... MY Bomi actually said yes to that ty hoar! I was more than furious "is she trying to get back at me for getting with Eunji of does she really have a thing for that nurse?!" I thought to myself.

Eunji saw the mad look on my face and immediately tapped on my shoulder to calm me down.

Author's POV

"I'm hungry too! I haven't eaten all day because I was taking care of Chorong unnie. Lets all go eat together since Chorong is getting discharged right now too" Eunji suggested.

"Um sure! The more the merrier!" Lizzy said. Bomi glared at Lizzy because she didn't want to spend her lunch time seeing Eunji and Chorong be all lovey dovey in front of her.

"Alright it's a double date then!" Eunji said. And Chorong glared at Eunji because she didn't want Bomi to be on a date with Lizzy.

Chorong got into Eunji's car and Lizzy went to Bomi's. "Aigoo you have a very nice car Bomi-ssi!" Lizzy said while holding Bomi's arm. Bomi smiled uncomfortably because she does't like skinship, she can only tolerate it with Chorong.

Chorong saw Lizzy touching Bomi's arm and was pissed "I wanna rip her arm off! Her filthy hands are on my Pabomi! Why isn't she pushing her hand away? Ugh!"

It was ok for her to say those words out loud since she was in Eunjis car. Eunji just giggled seeing how jealous Chorong got when someone simply put their hand on 'her' Bomi.

They arrive at the restaurant and ordered some chicken feet, dukbokki, and soondubu jjigae.

"So Bomi-ssi, are you a college student?" Lizzy asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Yea the three of us are. We go to the same school and have almost all of our classes together. We also dorm together." Bomi replied.

"Ooh then you guys must be really close!"

"Yes we are." Chorong replied with a cold confident voice.

"Wow you guys are so lucky! Oh yea Chorong-ssi how did you end up in the hospital?"

"I was having a taekwondo match with Bomi and all of a sudden everything went black" Chorong answered.

Lizzy was going to ask Bomi what happened but the food arrived and they all got distracted. Especially Bomi, Eunji, and Chorong. They just love eating, it's their passion.

"Slow down guys! You're gonna choke!" Lizzy said jokingly

"You're right. Eunji ah here let me feed you slowly so you don't choke. Say ahhh" Chorong said while putting a piece of dukbokki near Eunji's mouth. "Is it good?"

"Yes of course! It tastes even better since you're the one feeding me hehe" Eunji said while blushing.

Bomi was watching them from the corner of her eye and gripping her spoon tighter.

Lizzy put her hand on Bomi's and asks "whats wrong? Are you ok?" Wifh a worried expression.

"Yea I'm fine the dukbokki was just a little too spicy" Bomi replied sith a bitter smile.

"Yah what's with this lady always putting her dirty paws on my Bomi?!" Chorong thought to herself.

They continue to eat when all of a sudden Chorong sees a spider near her chair and she screams with her dolphin voice and jumped onto Eunji's lap and wrapped her arms around her neck.

"What?! Whats wrong Choronggie?!" Eunji said worried.

"Th-There was a spid.." and before Chorong could finish her sentence, Bomi stood up and slammed her hand onto the table and walked out of the restaurant. Everyone was still in shock as to why Bomi acted out like that out of no where.

She went to her car and Chorong chased after her but it was too late, Bomi already drove off.

"I really ed it up didn't I?" Chorong thought to herself while pouting.

Eunji put her hand on Chorongs shoulder and reassured her "don't worry Chorong unnie, I think she acted out like that because she was jealous and really loves you"

Chorong nodded as she stared at the ground wanting to hold in her tears.

~

Bomi went to the bar and called Naeun to go drink with her. By the time Naeun arrived, Bomi has already had 3 mojitos and 2 cocktails. She was only a little bit tipsy since she is a pretty good drinker.

Naeun was suprised because Bomi was always the responsible, designated driver, and has never seen her drink before.

"Hey Bomi unnie, what's wrong? Why are you drinking so much?"

"I'm helping Eunji and Chorong celebrate"

"Helping them celebrate what?"

"They're officially dating!" Bomi answered as she took a shot of vodka.

"What?! Their together?! As in together together?!"

"Yup! Cheers!" Bomi sounded sad while saying these congratulatory words. And she took another shot.

Naeun's heart sank to the floor when she heard the news from Bomi and sat next to her and started drinking too. They drank so much that they almost knocked out. They were screaming and crying and laughing, causing everyone to look at them.

Ilhoon was also at that bar with his new girlfriend. He was annoyed by the loud noises so he went to check it out.

"Bomi and Naeun? What are they doing here and why are they so drunk?" Ilhoon thought to himself.

"Yah Ilhoon is that you?! come drink with us!" Bomi yelled across the room.

"Yah why the hell are you guys so drunk?"

"We're celebrati.." Before Bomi could finish her sentence, her and Naeun both knocked out.

"Aish these two drunkards." Ilhoon thought. He went to tell his girlfriend that he has to leave first because he has to take his friends home. Ilhoon carried Nauen and Bomi into his car and went back to the dorms. When they arrived, Ilhoon put them both on Bomi's bed since it was closer and he was tired. He tucked them in and stared at Bomi for a while and signed before he turned off the light and shut the door.

It started to get hot so Bomi and Naeun started to take off their clothes in their sleep.

Eunji and Chorong was tired as hell so once the got back to their dorm, they knocked out.

~

It was the next morning and Chorong sees that Bomi's car still wasn't there so she woke Eunji up and asked her to text Bomi because she knew Bomi was mad at her. When Eunji sent the text, they heard a 'bing' coming from down stairs which was Bomi's room.

They rushed down stairs and went into Bomi's room only to see her and Naeun on top of each other, half , and parts covered by the blanket.

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Omg what is Eunji and Chorong gonna think?! lol thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!)