Chapter 3

Change of Heart

Author's POV

 

After class, Eunji invites Naeun and Chorong to hang out with her, Ilhoon, and Bomi. When Bomi heard Eunji invite them, she glared at Eunji but Eunji pretended not to see her and continued to smile. Naeun thought it was a good idea so they all walked to the abandoned building near the garden where it it always empty and quiet. Ilhoon spent a large amount of money to have the entire interior of the building redesigned, so it was basically their own personal dorm for the school. The building is 5 stories high, the 5th floor is the gaming room and is where the balcony is located, the three middle floors were their bedrooms, and the bottom floor was the living room and kitchen. 
 
They sat in the balcony enjoying the view from the fifth floor and having a conversation while Bomi sat there reading a book. Bomi got a phone call from her dad. She ignored it so he left a voice message. "Hey sweetie, your mother wants you to go home for dinner tonight. Can you tell her I won't make it tonight. I have a very important meeting." Beep~ 
 
She hates her father so much because even though he apologized for cheating on her mom, she always had the feeling that he secretly still does have another woman. Her mom was powerless because she still loves him and doesn't want Bomi to be a child of divorced parents.
She was never sure if her dad was still seeing the other woman until this moment. In the background of the message, she heard a faint voice of a lady saying "come on oppa we're going to be late" with an aegyo tone. 
 
Bomi was furious and smashed her phone on the ground and angrily slammed the door on her way out. She got into her Lamborghini and drove off. 
 
The others were left dumbfounded and worried. "What do you think happened?" Chorong asked. "I don't know but we're going to find out" Ilhoon said "come on lets go after her." Everyone rushed into Ilhoon's Maserati and chased after Bomi. 
 
They drove around for an hour and finally saw Bomi's car parked on the side of the street. They decided to split up to look for her.
 
 
 
~
 
 
 
Bomi is sitting on the floor at a dark alley. She's hugging her knees with her head down crying her eyes out. "Why. How could he do this. He hasn't changed a bit. I hate him forever" she mumbled to herself while crying. 
 
Chorong hears someone crying as she passes the alley and decides to go see what or who it was. It was none other than Bomi. She didn't know what to do or how to comfort Bomi because she remembers that Bomi doesn't like skinship and likes being alone. She bends down in front of the sobbing girl an puts her hand on her shoulder.
Bomi immediately grabs the girl's hand and has her in a headlock.
"YAh! Pabomi it's me! Chorong!" Chorong yelled in pain.
Bomi lets go instantly and right when Chorong turns around, she hid her face on the older girl's shoulder and continues to cry. Chorong blushed and her heart skipped a beat.
 
She was also surprised because its the first time seeing Bomi like this. "What's wrong?" The older girl asks. -cricket cricket- No reply. She didn't know what to do so she just puts her arm around Bomi's waist and patted her head while saying "It's ok. Everything will be fine. Cry it all out. It will make you feel better. I promise."
 
Not knowing why Chorong's voice and words made her feel better, Bomi stops crying and backs away from her. 
 
"Don't tell anyone about what you saw today. Just forget everything. Araso?" Bomi said to Chorong with a serious tone. "And don't call me Pabomi"
 
Chorong giggled a little and nodded.
 
She remembers that the others must be worried sick about Bomi too so she grabbed Bomi by the wrist and ran out to meet with the others. As soon as they see the others, Bomi quickly removes her hand from Chorong's grip and make sure the others don't see that she had just cried. 
 
Ilhoon's mind exploded when she saw Chorong holding Bomi's wrist. He wanted to be one who found Bomi and comfort her but I guess fate wasn't on his side. He was more worried than jealous so he put his hand on Bomi's cheek and asked if she's ok. At that moment Chorong clenched her fist, she didn't know why, but she did. She quickly relaxes her fist when Bomi slapped his hand away because she doesn't like skinship with anyone. (A/N: but I'm pretty sure she liked skinship with Chorong hehe ^^ ) Ilhoon was hurt but he was used to it.
 
They all ask Bomi if shes ok and what happened but she just told them "I'm alright guys. Sorry for making you guys late for class. Lets go so we don't miss the next class." "Don't worry about it!" they reassured her. "Alright gang get into the car! 
 
Bomi got into her car and while she was putting on her seatbelt, Chorong gets into her car. "Get out. Go ride with the others." Bomi said with a stern tone. "But they already left" Chorong pouted. 
Bomi turns around to look and Ilhoon has already driven off ahead. "Fine but stay quiet." She said, finally giving in. Chorong smiled and said "araso."
 
 
~
 
 
"She sure does have a soft spot for Chorong" Eunji said. "Ha just like how u have a soft spot for Naeun?" Ilhoon said jokingly. 
 
"Yah what are you saying pabo. I don't have soft spot for Nauinnie."
 
"Yea. Ilhoon don't say stupid things like that. I would never be with a player like Jung Eunji" Naeun scoffed.
 
For some reason Eunji felt sad and disappointed after hearing that but she quickly responded with "I wouldn't date you even if you were the last girl on this universe!"
 
"Good!"
 
"Good!"
 
They continued to argue until they got back to school. "Ahhh.. lovers quarrel" Ilhoon thought to himself.
 
 
 
~
 
 
 
 
"Finally it's lunch time! Im starving!" Eunji screamed while getting out of class. Naeun smacked the back of Eunji's head lightly "yah fatty don't talk so loud. You're embarrassing me!" "Ow that hurt Naeunnie" Eunji said pouting. Naeun giggled at Eunjis cute pouting face.
 
They all head to the dining hall.
 
Bomi and Eunji might be completely different based on personality, but when it comes to food, they are the same. It's that simple. They love food!
 
Bomi and Eunji get a tray full of food and they all gather at the table.
 
"So Bomi are you going to practice today?" Chorong asked. 
 
Bomi nodded while shoving more food in .
 
"What practice?" Ilhoon asked with a curious, yet jealous facial expression.
 
"Taekwondo" Chorong replied.
 
"Daebak! Chorong you know taekwondo? You're full of surprises aren't you?! I guess you don't need me to protect you anymore haha" Eunji said, trying to flirt with Chorong.
 
"Yup. My dad is the head coach here at this university and I have a third-degree black belt in hapkido, but I also practice taekwondo."
 
"Damn she's cute, nice, funny, and has a black belt in hapkido? How do I compete with that?" Ilhoon thought silently.
 
"Ooh you should teach me some moves when you have time" Eunji said with a flirty tone and winked.
 
Chorong giggled and said "sure. You should come stop by the dojo when you have time."
 
Naeun kicked Eunji's leg underneath the table.
 
"Yah! That hurts! What did I do?!" Eunji screamed quietly in pain as she turned to look at Naeun.
 
"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see your leg there" Naeun said with a fake caring voice and rolled her eyes.
 
"Man this girl sure is rough. Good thing she's not my girlfriend. I would get killed before we even have our first date!" Eunji thought to herself.
 
Bomi ignored them and continued eating but she was a little irritated that Eunji was flirting with Chorong the whole time. And so was Naeun.
 
 
~
 
 
Their last class just ended and Bomi and Chorong head to the Dojo for practice. After they walked in, the coach tells them to gather around because he has some announcements. 
 
"Hey everyone, break is finally over and it is time for us to start training for this years competitions! This university's taekwondo program has been around for ages and we train hard to be the best." Today we will have practice matches just to evaluate your skills. There will also be tryouts tomorrow for team captain and co-captain. Alright lets start. Listen closely for your opponent for this practice match. Suho and Luhan, Minah and Lizzy, Bomi and Chorong (and so on)...
 
Bomi's eyes widened a little but didnt't want anyone to see so she quickly went back to her calm and emotionless expression.
 
Chorong on the other hand was nervous, scared, and excited to be fighting Bomi. It has always been her dream to have a match with the legendary Yoon Bomi.
 
 
 
 
 
Hey everyone. I'm not sure how I want this story to go. Please leave suggestions, opinions, or ideas in the comments. Ill try to update soon. Bye~