~ Chapter 44 ~

My Mr. Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim EunA’s P.O.V
Once we got onto the bus, we went to the back of the bus. “When do we get off?” He asked.

“I’ll tell you when to get off.” I said. He nodded his head. When it was our stop, we got off and into the hair salon. “Hello, I’m here for my hair appointment.” I said. Luhan sat down on the couch and started to look through the magazines.  

“Are you Kim EunA-ssi?” He asked. I nodded my head. “Please sit right here.” He said while pointing to the chair in front of him.  I did as he told me. A couple seconds later, he came back with his phone. “You want this style right?” He asked. I nodded my head while smiling. He nodded his head then put, what I think, his phone into his pocket. He wrapped the haircut cloth(?) around me. After a couple minutes, he finished cutting then he started to wash my hair. Once he finished washing it, he started to blow dry my hair.

“Baobei, what are we going to do when you’re done?” He asked.

“There’s a Baskin Robbins across the street, do you wanna go there after I’m done?” I asked. He nodded his head while smiling. Once he finished drying my hair, I paid him. “Come on, oppa, I’m finished.” I said while fixing my shirt. He looked up from his phone. Why does he look so shocked? Does it look that bad?

“You look beautiful.” He said then stood up.

“So, you’re saying that I look ugly before?” I asked while turning around, so that my back is facing him.

“No, no, no, no.” He repeated over and over. He started to panic. He got in front of me but I turned around again. “Baobei.” He said quietly. I didn’t answer him. “I didn’t mean it like that, and you know it.” He said then slowly wrapped his arms around me. I turned around to look at him.

“I know what you mean, it’s just fun to tease you.” I said. (Does that count as teasing?) His expression slowly started to change.

“You’re so mean.” He said while pouting. I started to giggle at how cute he was being.

“Come on, oppa, let’s get some ice cream.” I said while linking my arms with him. Once we got into the Baskin Robbins, we went to a random table.

“Baobei, what flavor do you want?” He asked.

“I want to try apple mint this time, Suho oppa said that it’s refreshing.” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter