All Packed

All Packed

 

 

Luhan looked into the mirror after he finished washing his hands. He took an extra good, long look at himself as he flattened the crease of his shirt and straightened up his collar, not being any bit careless, he even adjusted his belt one more time.

Now don't I look perfect? He ran his wet fingers through his hair, making it messier. Wild. Attractive. y.

He smirked at the mirror before stepping out of the restroom.

Outside the worn wooden door was a big crowd of people, all dressed up in their finest clothes, all seeking for the night of their lives, all here for Luhan.          Urm, no, scratch the last clause, they weren't here for Luhan, though much to his dismay. They were here for fun. This was a night club, for God's sake.

Yes, as previously mentioned, this was a night club. Loud music boomed through the high quality stereo set, dazzling lights flickered off the huge disco ball hanging from the middle of the ceiling, the dance floor shook as people bounced to the rhythm of the music, and of course some were so deeply caught up in the moment that they had started grinding into others around them. This was where things go loose and people let themselves go crazy for a night, hooking up with strangers and making out publically at the bar (or on the dance floor if you couldn't wait any longer), slipping a secret of a close friend's or discovering a nastier one from others, or worse scenarios like getting dumped (but not Luhan of course, he was way too good for that). Anyway, basically events that happened here would cause regret almost the next immediate morning. But that would be a whole other story, and we're here for the night, aren't we?

Let's direct our attention back to our almighty great fabulous Luhan now, shall we?

He made his way through the crowd and straight towards the centre of the dance floor because, obviously, he was an excellent dancer (according to him, that is). He swayed his body to the music and was ready to break out into some eye-catching dance moves; however, unfortunately, he soon discovered that there wasn't enough space for him to move freely without bumping into another person beside him. It was distressing. He couldn't become the centre of everyone's attention if he couldn't dance at his will. And he happened to be hoping that he would get some chicks after that (not that he needed hoping though, because he was y and he knew it).

So Luhan gave in to the restrictions of the confined space, and synchronized with the crowd's rhythm, which was getting more and more sensual as the night darkened. He glanced about in between faces and faces, looking for a suitable feature for a good hook-up. Minutes ticked away as he moved around the dance floor, where bodies were pressed seductively against bodies, and he swore he had been felt up by some people already. But as ual as it might sound, his precious friend down there hadn't woken up yet.

Are there even enough turn-ons here?  He questioned in his mind as he removed another hand caressing his thigh.

Then as if miracle happened (though it wasn't December), Luhan spotted a hottie just a few obstacles (read: normal people) away from where he was. For sure, he instantly started to approach his target.

He placed himself behind the person and slowly closed their distance, from fifty centimeters to thirty, to twenty, then ten. Seven. Five.     Sweet .  The person turned her head when feeling Luhan's body temperature, and good lord, wasn't that a beautiful creature! Luhan couldn't hide the smirk at the corner of his mouth.  I've hit jackpot, freaking awesome.

He leant forward and whispered by the person's ear, "It's hot in here, I think you need to relax with me." He then s his left arm around the person's waist and led them off the dance floor and into a darker corner. It was unmistaken that the stranger knew what Luhan was up to, and in return, she felt up the masculine back of Luhan's.

Soon enough Luhan had the stranger pressed against the wall and he observed his prey's appearance for a while. Round, innocent eyes with slightly puffy cheeks, this one is definitely a cutie. Kind of like a squirrel. Luhan mused in his mind.

He his lips and didn't wait any longer before crashing their lips together, tongue playfully traced the rim of the other's bottom lip. He dismissed the weird sensation that the skin of the stranger's chin was a little rougher than he thought. He let his hand travel south, across the neck and collarbone, down to the stranger's chest, where the soft, full s should be yearning for being touched.

Wait a moment. Luhan's brain warned him.

He repeated his movements as he felt he had ran his hand over a flat surface.    Still flat.

Where are her s?!

Luhan pulled away, "you're a guy?"

The stranger nodded, unamused.

"You're a guy!" This time, Luhan exclaimed, "oh my freaking abs, you are a guy."

"Dude, get it over with. I'm Xiumin, I'm who you hooked up with, and I'm a guy." The stranger rolled his eyes, "You're freaking out at some facts."

Luhan's jaw dropped, because how in the name of his holy abs can this cutie of the age be a guy?  He was even willing to go on a deeper explore with 'her' later on, and the image 'her' puffy cheeks swell up red was the scene playing in his mind. It was a good turn-on.   Damn the lollipop sticks that it was a disaster, for his misjudge of his own prey's .

Luhan backed away, "Sorry, but I don't swing that way."  I ain't doing a dude.

Xiumin wearily shook his head, "You know, guys like you come here and look for chicks, but none of you can even tell what is and what isn't. Aren't you tired of yourselves?"

"Hey, it is not my fault that you look like a ing ."

"Oh yeah? Next time you'd better remember to use your eyes then." Xiumin scoffed, "and you'd probably want to take care of that."

Luhan glanced down to where Xiumin was pointing, and he gritted his teeth. The bulge in his pants was already visible, not to mention he could feel the light throbs calling for his palm.

Holy hell, this is not real. Luhan cursed.

But, he was the Luhan that never panicked or worried, so he composed himself to reply, "None of your business."

"True."  Xiumin shrugged then smirked as he walked off, "Good luck to you then."

Great. Now what do I do with my Lulu?   (Note: never question Luhan about the name, he'll kill you.)

He sighed heavily. His fun had been completely spoiled, and it wasn't how it was supposed to be. What was supposed to happen was that he would find a pretty girl with amazing body, then he would buy her a drink and get her into his car; better yet, he had been thinking about getting a new bed when the current one got worn out, which was supposed to be tonight. And when he was all over Xiumin he thought the first phase was finished; but now he was suddenly back to square one again, worse yet, with a situation.

He had to get rid of this excitement fast. He looked around the crowd and didn't find anyone appealing to his taste, causing him to bit his lip frustratedly.

Fine. I don't need help.  Luhan made his way towards the restroom, but he stopped himself short after.

Jerking yourself off in a pub restroom? That's as pathetic as it sounds.

Of course the y beast that was Luhan didn't deserve this shame, so to save his own pride, he held on and began his hunt one more time.

Hang on, Lulu.

He pushed himself back onto the dance floor, carefully not bump into people with his front. There the beat seemed to have gotten stronger, and the rhythm quickened, all better for him to catch up with the heat. Gradually he felt his blood flowed to his upper body, relieving the tension down in his pants a little.  He elegantly raised him arms in the air to feel the high of the moment, disco light flickered at a mesmerizing frequency, the night was at its pitch.

And for the second time, his eyes dropped on a new prey.

The person was wiggling her whole body to the music, playfully seductive. He focused on movements of her , those y, inviting, tight buns were practically yelling "Have me!" to Luhan's eyes. He couldn't keep his breaths even, and he knew his Lulu was waking up to the vibe again.  He had to get her.

He quickly got to her side and sneaked a peek at her face. She was wearing heavy eyeliners, and her lips looked sweet, too.  This is what I call a beauty.

He slid his left hand down her arm, earning a confused look from her.

I promise I'll be gentle.  He winked and leant in before he felt a sharp object pressed to his back. Then it was a hand on his throat that held him backwards when someone threatened him from behind, "Touch my boyfriend, and you're dead."

Woah wait. Boyfriend? Boyfriend?! Why am I hitting on guys tonight? Seriously what is wrong with people nowadays?  Luhan turned around in disbelief.

"Look, man, sorry, I didn't know." Luhan held up his hands and apologised. (He didn't usually apologise but this guy was holding a freaking knife so how could he dare not do so?)

The guy laughed at his reaction, he then put his car key back into his pocket and stretched out his hand, "It's okay, no hard feelings."

Luhan blinked.

"I'm Jongdae," the man addressed himself, "and this is my boyfriend, Baekhyun."

"Hi," Baekhyun flashed a friendly smile.  Again are you sure he is not a she?

"Umm, nice to meet you but, you know, I need to get to something so if you'll excuse me for now I'm gonna go." Luhan threw out a long sentence of words and left the couple behind.

Guys don't look like guys anymore, why is this happening?  Luhan frowned and moved past the crowd, feeling more than disappointed.  I'm going home. Done.

Suddenly a warm body pressed up against his own. Come on, not again. Luhan pouted and turned to see the person grinding his into his back, but he wasn't expecting to see what came into his eyes.

The man was tall and very well built, he had his biceps screaming for freedom under his upper sleeve. And his face, that face of an male god was almost the definition of perfect. He had thick, fierce-looking eyebrows, eyes that could melt down metal, and small lips that would capture as much pleasure as possible. Luhan didn't dare to look down to his thighs.

I still don't swing that way. He reminded himself. And all of a sudden he felt that he had been coming across with bad choices and he desperately need to take it out on someone. An idea flashed.

Luhan had always known he was considered to have a more feminine appearance though he never liked that, but now he saw a way of using this as his advantage. This handsome guy was definitely out here for chicks tonight, and Luhan could give him almost that, minus the s. Payback is a .

Luhan smiled playfully at the stranger, who seemed to be satisfied at the reaction he got. Then he led the two of them away from the dance floor, just like how Luhan did with Xiumin earlier. Luhan was careful not to let the other see the bulge between his thighs.

He smirked when he was pressed onto the wall, and he his bottom as an invitation. (He was good at luring people, males or females.)

The guy cupped Luhan's face and whispered, "The name's Kris, in case you'd want to scream something out loud later." He sealed their lips together.

Luhan let Kris' hand trace his body, all the way down to his , he squeezed it tight, earning a gasp from Luhan. Then Kris' fingers came to Luhan's throbbing , he abruptly stopped his movements as his fingers grazed the bulge.  Luhan had to use up all his will not to moan at the feel.

Kris pulled away, but still hovering over Luhan's collarbones, "you're a guy?"

Luhan nodded.

Gotcha, bastard. He gloated in his mind.    But he did it too early.

Kris pressed his lips back onto Luhan's skin, even harsher than he did. He started circling his tongue around the carotid artery when Luhan realised it wasn't right.

"You're not freaking out?"  He asked.

Kris paused, "Why would I?"

"'Cause I'm a guy."

Kris laughed, "I'll tell you what," he leant nearer to Luhan, "Chicks are fine, but are divine."

Oh my God.

Luhan felt like he was at the verge of fainting when he heard a girl calling, "Kris?"

Kris stepped away from him immediately. "Yeah, I'm here."

"Where were you? I thought you were gonna get some drinks." The girl approached him.

"I was, but I was suddenly in the mood for a treat." Luhan heard Kris answer her.    He's not talking about me, is he? Ew.

"Okay then let's go, don't disappear again." The girl walked away with Kris following her. However he turned around when she wasn't looking, and he placed his index finger over his lips and winked at Luhan.

Luhan felt sick.

"You know, you shouldn't fight it so much." A voice said to Luhan. He turned to his right and looked at the person with confusion.

"You seemed scared when that guy was touching you." The person stated, "It's not that bad with a guy, really."

Ahh, so that's what you mean.

"Well, I just don't swing that way," Luhan shrugged, "do you...?"

The person shook his head, "Nope. But I had a few times with some guys, wasn't bad."

Luhan nodded slowly, unsure how to reply to that.

"You can call me Lay," the person said, "Not my real name of course, but for your convenience."

"Okay, Lay." Luhan looked at him curiously, "How come you're here all alone?"

"My friends are still heads over toes in there," Lay answered, "And me? I'm just chilling."

Luhan wanted to ask another question when Lay gestured him towards a hot girl walking towards them. She stopped in front of Luhan.

"Hey there," she said to him, "You shouldn't be alone like this."

Luhan eyed her suspiciously.    Check her s.

He glanced at her chest. The girl seemed to be pleased with the attention her s were getting.

"Are those real?" Luhan blurted out without thinking.

"As real as you want them to be," she answered a bit indignantly, "Men really should stop asking these questions."

"Sorry. I meant, you don't have a , do you?"

The girl slapped Luhan in the face and walked off.

"Tragic." Lay mumbled.

"Shut up." Luhan reached for his car key and sped out the night club.

 

 

 

Luhan didn't care that he broke the speed limit on every street when he drove home. For all he cared, his precious little Lulu was still screaming for attention.